User Tag List

Thread: What is the game of the year?

What is the game of the year?

Hi Joker's Wild --

The Shamus wants to know the slot that came out in 2018 and you think was the best new games this year.

I don't need to know the game which is necessary the most popular -- in fact this game may be hated by most people -- but you thought there was something special.

I'll show you an example …

What game should get that extra recognition?

/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Hey Folks -- lots of people have looked at this -- but I need names -- and I just have the one I nominated -- and we do not have the game anywhere around here!

Come on -- don't be shy -- it doesn't exactly have to be a year. What are 3 games you play all the time?

Take care.

It's really hard to come up with a new one that I actually play after the first time. Most everything is a clone or copy of something else these days (Can you say Lightning Links?) We Jokers seem to be creatures of habit, I think. Give us a Buffalo, Wicked Winnings or any old Aristo and we are happy little Jokers.

One of the newer ones that I do enjoy is Heidi's Beerhaus. I know I won't get rich playing it, but the music is infectious, the features are fun and I tend to do pretty well on it overall. It makes me smile, and even moreso when I have Jokers playing alongside!!

I guess I also have a love/hate thing going with Spin It Grand, so I do play it when I see it. More hate lately, though HHH.

I am heading to Vegas soon, and hope to find some new fun games that are worth playing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    It's really hard to come up with a new one that I actually play after the first time. Most everything is a clone or copy of something else these days (Can you say Lightning Links?) We Jokers seem to be creatures of habit, I think. Give us a Buffalo, Wicked Winnings or any old Aristo and we are happy little Jokers.

One of the newer ones that I do enjoy is Heidi's Beerhaus. I know I won't get rich playing it, but the music is infectious, the features are fun and I tend to do pretty well on it overall. It makes me smile, and even moreso when I have Jokers playing alongside!!

I guess I also have a love/hate thing going with Spin It Grand, so I do play it when I see it. More hate lately, though HHH.

I am heading to Vegas soon, and hope to find some new fun games that are worth playing!!
    Joker occupy of Heidi in Feb! I've learned to like it now and as you mentioned, enjoy playing with Jokers on either side of me!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi Nhcris:

You make some excellent points. I keep playing GOLD BONANZA, although that game is a few years old. That game pays surprisingly good amounts. Nothing in the base game would pay very good -- but the bonus can be something else! I am not a fan of 75-cemts … but I will pay it and hope I hit a bonus. Monster Return is quite good -- and it will like make my short list!

A game like the Flintstones I liked so much because of that extra bet -- the bonus seemed great and frequent! I played it a lot!

Take care.

In all honest .. BIER HAUS was one of my TOP 10 of all time!

Bier Haus - Over 200x

Bier Haus - Over 300x

Bier Haus - Over 400x

Check them out in order!

Ein Prosit!

And here is the Bier Haus Sing-Along.

I really wanted to like GOLD BONANZA, but it doesn't like me one bit. I am a fan of Gold Pays and Gold Stacks though. especially after hitting this on a 68 cent bet.

I did have some luck on Monsters Returns at Cosmo last summer, so I'll be giving that one a good try next time.

I have bern having fun on Mighty Cash. The first few times I could not get anything going on them, but they finally started paying. My favorite version os Tiger Power, or something like that.I love when it randomly appears. You know that it means something pretty decent is going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

One new game I can think of that came out this year that I really liked so far is the new Alfred Hitchcock game. I just tried it yesterday finally, and while I usually don't like themed games, this one is good.
    Has several different types of bonuses, and you can get the various mini-bonuses in the base game. It kept me playing and even was able to win on it too. The line pays are okay, and instead of having a big Grand jackpot that you can't win unless you bet max, it has different Grand jackpot amounts that correlate with each bet size.

Also, even though I think they came out late last year the Wonder 4 Tall Fortunes have really caught on this year. I can't play them enough. I love playing Buffalo Gold on them, they bonus frequently and the super games have insane potential. It's also a game I can really up my bet size on and not regret it.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.