User Tag List

Thread: Harrah’s AC New Coastal Tower

Harrah’s AC New Coastal Tower

So they are doing away with the tired Harbor Tower and using the same supplies that they renovated the Bayview it looks like. The Marina Tower will be last to get redone it appears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I figured it was the Harbor Tower when I saw this earlier today. It certainly needed to be done. But, will all the rooms just have a single queen? Weird, although it will be fine for my solo trips. I do like the location, so that is a plus too.

Isn't this kinda the same remodel they did to Harrahs LV? I'm a fan. It looks sleek without being obnoxiously modern.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Isn't this kinda the same remodel they did to Harrahs LV? I'm a fan. It looks sleek without being obnoxiously modern.
    Yes it is and many other CET properties around the country. They buy a shitload of the same fixtures for a crazy bulk discount I'm sure!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Yes it is and many other CET properties around the country. They buy a shitload of the same fixtures for a crazy bulk discount I'm sure!
    Gotta buy cheap to stay out of bankruptcy.

$70?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that's a far cry from what I experienced in the Marina Tower Monday and Tuesday night this week. I just got done responding to their request for feedback. I had some luck on their slots, so that was a plus, but well, everything else ... check in, parking voucher, room, elevator strewn with trash, beverage service, all nasty.