User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NYE weekend in AC

NYE weekend in AC

Who will be there?!

I’m there 12/29-1/1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! Wish you were in LV. Good luck in AC!

We had a junket offer from Harrah's for New Year's , but unfortunately the timing is just not good. If it was more than a week between the holidays, heck yeah we would be there. I know you will have a great time!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Dang! Wish you were in LV. Good luck in AC!
    I need to do an NYE in Vegas soon! This year just didn’t work out - dogsitting my dad’s dogs through the 29th and have too much work to really get away. Luckily, L is also going to have to work when we’re in AC so I won’t feel so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We had a junket offer from Harrah's for New Year's , but unfortunately the timing is just not good. If it was more than a week between the holidays, heck yeah we would be there. I know you will have a great time!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Would have been great to see you! Hopefully see you in AC in 2019.

We’ll be there! (But you already know that.)
    Can’t wait to see you!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    We’ll be there! (But you already know that.)
    Can’t wait to see you!

Can’t wait to see you two!

I might be coming down on Saturday with my gambling buddy (without mom, she is cursing gambling these days..Haha). One YouTube channel is doing a HL pull at Golden Nugget I think he wants to join. I believe he got a suite at Borgata Saturday night, hope to see some peoples!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Who will be there?!

I’m there 12/29-1/1.

Sounds like so much fun to spend New Years in AC! Wishing you a fabulous time and lots of good luck! We have been going to Ocean Resort last few trips, love it there! Hope to see you in AC again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I might be coming down on Saturday with my gambling buddy (without mom, she is cursing gambling these days..Haha). One YouTube channel is doing a HL pull at Golden Nugget I think he wants to join. I believe he got a suite at Borgata Saturday night, hope to see some peoples!
    Great, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Sounds like so much fun to spend New Years in AC! Wishing you a fabulous time and lots of good luck! We have been going to Ocean Resort last few trips, love it there! Hope to see you in AC again soon.
    We’re staying at ocean and going to their party. Excited to go back there

So my buddy doesn’t have the funds to go to AC, shocking haha, so he is canceling. I’m still coming down for Diamond Lounges and to upgrade at Borgata with my Diamond card. I have $35 in Express comps to schmoozing at the Amphora too then HHH
    Harrah’s still throwing rooms at me, no Atrium, but two beds in the Waterfront. (Bonus haha) See everyone Saturday at the B!

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give