User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NYE weekend in AC

CPT, we don’t get in until Sunday, just doing two nights 30th - 1st.
    Bummed to be missing you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post

I will drink one for ya! If I didn’t have to be home for a Yankee Swap party Sunday afternoon I would move it to Sunday. Cheers!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post

I will drink one for ya! If I didn’t have to be home for a Yankee Swap party Sunday afternoon I would move it to Sunday. Cheers!

@CPT, I may come over to Harrahs Saturday afternoon. Will PM you when my plans are finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    @CPT, I may come over to Harrahs Saturday afternoon. Will PM you when my plans are finalized.

Sounds good! I figured I will come to Borgata around early dinner to use my FP and upgrade my card. See you Saturday

So I initially received an offer for the Gala Party at Ocean but when the host replied back to me she said they had an overwhelming response to it and it was full but got me a comp for two to the Top Golf Party, which was still a nice value but not offering what the other party was.

Honestly I was shocked to be offered anything by them because all I ever play there is FP and leave. I told the hubby they must have a mole at Borgata who sees what a degenerate I am there and maybe hoping I will start playing at Ocean.

Anyway, the 16 year old has big NYE party plans and needs a ride so I am skipping the party, if I had gotten the comp to the Gala Party I would have made it work. @DK528, have fun there, it would have been a great time hanging out with you. Hope the slots are nice to you and have fun to all of you in AC, wish I could sneak away and play with the cool kids.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    So I initially received an offer for the Gala Party at Ocean but when the host replied back to me she said they had an overwhelming response to it and it was full but got me a comp for two to the Top Golf Party, which was still a nice value but not offering what the other party was.

Honestly I was shocked to be offered anything by them because all I ever play there is FP and leave. I told the hubby they must have a mole at Borgata who sees what a degenerate I am there and maybe hoping I will start playing at Ocean.

Anyway, the 16 year old has big NYE party plans and needs a ride so I am skipping the party, if I had gotten the comp to the Gala Party I would have made it work. @DK528, have fun there, it would have been a great time hanging out with you. Hope the slots are nice to you and have fun to all of you in AC, wish I could sneak away and play with the cool kids.

You’ll be missed! I wonder if that’s the reason my host left me a VM today - to make sure I’m coming because it’s fully reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    You’ll be missed! I wonder if that’s the reason my host left me a VM today - to make sure I’m coming because it’s fully reserved.

Maybe? Let me know how it is, sounds like an amazing dinner and party too.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.