User Tag List

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Congratulations! That is a big weight loss in short time! Better than joining weight watchers! Have a great time in Tunica!

Quote Originally Posted by declansgigi View Post
    I won our weight loss challenge at work. Those Bitches didn't know who they were messing with. Lost 21lbs in 2 months total of 9.9% body weight. Took the $ and ran! Ended up with $237 and had an additional $12 in quarters which I gave to the second place loser

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    @declansgigi, that is awesome! Keep it up! I myself am back to eating clean, it's so hard but I've lost 10 pounds in the last month, want to lose another 20!
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Good job @BorgataBabe! Keep up the good work, you can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by declansgigi View Post
    Heading to Tunica Friday and Sunday nights, maybe I can turn it into so real $

Woo Hoo!! Congrats on the big loss! And win!! Good luck in Tunica!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I decided in early February to finally get my ass in shape and lose some weight! I started writing down everything I ate and monitoring calorie intact. I also started getting some prepackaging fresh foods from a local chain here in St. Louis, all healthy and without all that added junk that is in a lot of store bought food. I can say today i am down 12 pounds and people I work with are starting to notice! So that makes me feel really good, and gives me the incentive to keep going. I have a goal in mind but am taking this 1 week at a time. As long as the scale does not go up, i am happy with how I am doing!

Belated Congrats @declansgigi and that's fantastic @bluesfan! I find that when I've lost weight (many many times; usually before gaining it back), others notice before I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, @bluesfan!! Sounds like a very sensible approach. Good luck to you.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Way to go bluesfan! Losing weight is so damn hard. I lost plenty last year but am struggling to lose the last 10. I'm hoping to get re-motivated after my Vegas trip this week. I too had the best results when I kept a food log. It really helped me decide if something is "calorie worthy." I've got to get back at it. Good luck going forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It really is helping me Elf70, i took look at how I am tracking for the day to determine if that food item is worth it or not. I am also trying to do long walks - dog sure loves it - to help balance everything out! I am very careful when I eat out and try to avoid carbs as much as possible. The servers look at us funny when we say no bread! LOL last thing i need....
    Good Luck to you as well!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    I decided in early February to finally get my ass in shape and lose some weight! I started writing down everything I ate and monitoring calorie intact. I also started getting some prepackaging fresh foods from a local chain here in St. Louis, all healthy and without all that added junk that is in a lot of store bought food. I can say today i am down 12 pounds and people I work with are starting to notice! So that makes me feel really good, and gives me the incentive to keep going. I have a goal in mind but am taking this 1 week at a time. As long as the scale does not go up, i am happy with how I am doing!
    Great stuff!