User Tag List

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Okay new year same resolution to take off the pounds! I started out good last year and won't bother listing my excuses for getting off track! I have a fitbit now so hopefully that will get me moving! You ladies have done so great and are an inspiration! Hoping for a healthy new year!!

You got this, Laurie! Being healthy is the most important!
    It's particularly hard to take being stabbed in the back close to home. There's always a feeling of betrayal when people of your own group oppose you.
    Catharine MacKinnon

I'm joining this thread! The pregnancy weight won't come off on its own. We just got a used elliptical off craigslist so that'll be my weapon of choice! Need to drop 40 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This BIG GUY has never knowingly been on a diet however doctor gave me a blood pressure prescription that includes a water pill which allowed me to lose ten pounds. Inspired by that and concerned about my glucose level this week I gave up sweets and soda & lost a couple more lbs. my goal is to lose an additional 20 lbs so if this is going to happen it will require an increase in exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band

Cool thread, I am down 23lbs so far this year. Determined to start my 50's off with a positive change.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

9lbs since superbowl

Down 10 since new year cut out sugar and walking 20 min a day and watching portion sizes another 20 to go cruise is going to be my cheat week

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by declansgigi View Post
    Cool thread, I am down 23lbs so far this year. Determined to start my 50's off with a positive change.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk
    Terri, you have get to be so proud of yourself! I know you said you needed to make some changes. Boy are they paying off. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    9lbs since superbowl
    D will be sporting a Speedo in Vegas this year.

I lost 25 last year. I've maintained the loss so far this year but really need to lose 10 to 15 more. Hopefully posting this here will help me get back in loss mode. Losing weight is so darn hard -especially since I love sweets so much!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk