User Tag List

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Well thank you Blasé, you are gorgeous yourself. I don't need to lose much, but I don't want it to get out of hand either since I'm getting older. Have been really lucky most my life being tall. I don't know how you do that juicing thing, one meal a day? Tough!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Well thank you Blasé, you are gorgeous yourself. I don't need to lose much, but I don't want it to get out of hand either since I'm getting older. Have been really lucky most my life being tall. I don't know how you do that juicing thing, one meal a day? Tough!!
    TWO meals a day. And today I did my morning juice and was feeling great, went to work out, then had to go to my aunt's house to pick up my wallet that I left in her car when we went to Four Winds the other day. And of course she offers me a glass of wine... who am I to resist?! But I guess, technically, I did *juice* twice today!! HHH, I crack myself up!

But yeah when I get fully on board with the two juices a day, I'll let you know how I feel. Probably be a lot more crabby.

Not to worry Blase. A glass or two of wine a day is actually good for you.

they say a glass of red is better then going to gym.

I need to start after vegas gotta cut winter weight off!

I weigh myself every Sunday morning and was down 3 lbs this past week for a total of 68.5 lbs since Mid-July. Seems like the scale is now going down every 2-3 weeks. That's fine with me. Progress is progress!

Blog Entries
    4 miles on the treadmill today... woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Blase View Post
    4 miles on the treadmill today... woot!
    Awesome Blasé, keep it up. I walk 3.5 miles most everyday and I love it!

Even Steven for me today. Hope that means a bigger loss next week, since I've stuck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    Even Steven for me today. Hope that means a bigger loss next week, since I've stuck with it.
    Congrats, even is good some weeks, I've back slidden this week, ugh! Keep up the good work!

Congrats to all that are losing or staying even. Hoping if I hang around this thread it will give me motivation.