User Tag List

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    WTG! Great job! Isn't it fun fitting into old sizes?
    I like my old 36's, they're more stretched out! but yes, indeed! Summer is coming so I know the pounds will be shedding.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephiede11 View Post
    Another good week in the gym and an awesome week for food. I wish my motivation would be like this all the time. It comes and goes but I know that's life. My motto this week, "Never Give Up." Have a great week everyone!!
    you go girl. Keep doing it.

WTG guys! It always makes you feel great when you can finally use a smaller hole on your belt or go down a size on your jeans.

WTG GG, QueenB, phillycub and Stephiede!! You all are doing great!! :thumb:

Blog Entries
    I was bad tonight...I had Domino's :/ It's gonna be 90 tomorrow, I'll sweat it off waiting for the train to work tomorrow. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by phillycub View Post
    I was bad tonight...I had Domino's :/ It's gonna be 90 tomorrow, I'll sweat it off waiting for the train to work tomorrow. LOL
    You really can't sustain if you don't EVER have some of the things you really love. Just get back on track later if it doesn't fit into your goals. Pizza isn't always bad-depends on the ingredients and how much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    You really can't sustain if you don't EVER have some of the things you really love. Just get back on track later if it doesn't fit into your goals. Pizza isn't always bad-depends on the ingredients and how much.
    You're right. I'll have a salad tomorrow

Another good week in the books. I thought I was in pretty good shape until I TRIED tennis yesterday, lol. My whole body is super sore today. It was very fun and entertaining. I think I did more laughing then hitting the ball. We will add that to our weekend fun. Other than tennis, I rode my bike, ran at the park, and played corn hole. The weather here has been fabulous and I must take advantage of that before it gets too hot. Going to walk at a new park we found then more corn hole. I'm addicted to playing that game.

I hope everyone had a great week and continue to do well. It doesn't matter what your goals are, just take it day by day. And NEVER GIVE UP!!

We were in a cornhole tournament last night but foamy and I were eliminated in the first round HHH
    Are you on vacation Stephanie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stephiede11 View Post
    Another good week in the books. I thought I was in pretty good shape until I TRIED tennis yesterday, lol. My whole body is super sore today. It was very fun and entertaining. I think I did more laughing then hitting the ball. We will add that to our weekend fun. Other than tennis, I rode my bike, ran at the park, and played corn hole. The weather here has been fabulous and I must take advantage of that before it gets too hot. Going to walk at a new park we found then more corn hole. I'm addicted to playing that game.

I hope everyone had a great week and continue to do well. It doesn't matter what your goals are, just take it day by day. And NEVER GIVE UP!!
    I think everyone would fall on the floor laughing at me if I tried to play tennis. My hand/eye coordination has always been questionable at best.