User Tag List

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Stephanie, you are doing terrific! Congrats. I know you'll look great in your Halloween costume this year!

I've also slacked off in posting here. Continuing to lose weight, just more slowly as is to be expected. As of this morning, total weight loss is 106.5 lbs since last year July. I'm thinking 20-35 left to go. We'll see when I get there. A couple of the more surprising aspects of this journey for me are my new-found love of fresh veggies and my reduction in sodium intake making a lot of things taste WAY too salty for me.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    I've also slacked off in posting here. Continuing to lose weight, just more slowly as is to be expected. As of this morning, total weight loss is 106.5 lbs since last year July. I'm thinking 20-35 left to go. We'll see when I get there. A couple of the more surprising aspects of this journey for me are my new-found love of fresh veggies and my reduction in sodium intake making a lot of things taste WAY too salty for me.
    That is a lot of dedication and hard work!! So happy for you. I know you will get those last pounds off with no problem. I love salt and that's one of my goals, to use less of it.

So glad some of you are still posting in this thread! When I got back from Tahoe I decided to try to get the pounds off that i gained during my move/remodel in the winter and spring. I cook a lot, but during that time it was mostly fast food and eating out. Im using my fitness pal to track calories, using the stationary bike I bought a couple of years ago and weighing everything I eat on a digital food scale. I've only eaten out once since I got back from that trip on june 23. So far ive lost almost 7 pounds! Im hoping to get to 10 or more pounds lost by the time I leave for vegas on Sept 25.

Hopefully when I get back from vegas I will continue, because id love to get another 10 or so off after that!

Good luck to all of us who are being midful!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    So glad some of you are still posting in this thread! When I got back from Tahoe I decided to try to get the pounds off that i gained during my move/remodel in the winter and spring. I cook a lot, but during that time it was mostly fast food and eating out. Im using my fitness pal to track calories, using the stationary bike I bought a couple of years ago and weighing everything I eat on a digital food scale. I've only eaten out once since I got back from that trip on june 23. So far ive lost almost 7 pounds! Im hoping to get to 10 or more pounds lost by the time I leave for vegas on Sept 25.

Hopefully when I get back from vegas I will continue, because id love to get another 10 or so off after that!

@Skyler what is your fitnesspal username so I can add you to my friend's list! I got a fitbit over the weekend last weekend and joined fitness pal hoping it helps me focus on losing 20lbs by November.

Congratulations to all who have stayed on their diets. I am not participating right now because I've been having too much fun eating anything I want, ever since lake Tahoe.

Needless to say, I have gained back EVERY single pound that I have lost and had to put all my skinny clothes back in storage until my next diet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

Great job Skyler!! I know you will continue to get reach your goal. Have fun in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Congratulations to all who have stayed on their diets. I am not participating right now because I've been having too much fun eating anything I want, ever since lake Tahoe.

Needless to say, I have gained back EVERY single pound that I have lost and had to put all my skinny clothes back in storage until my next diet lol
    Gene, you know what to do when that time comes again.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    @Skyler what is your fitnesspal username so I can add you to my friend's list! I got a fitbit over the weekend last weekend and joined fitness pal hoping it helps me focus on losing 20lbs by November.
    My username on there is Skyler103.

Gene Stephie is right, you know what to do. Just having the will power to do it, that's tge hard part. My fitness pal makes it pretty simple as long as you're accurate about what you log. I think I've come to the conclusion that if I want to maintain, logging will have to be a life long habit because its really easy for me to go off the deep end with eating if I'm not pay attention.

Curious what my weight will be when I get home. Had lost 19lbs since mid-April before my trip.

Walked a ton but also ate parts of high caloric meals.

Gonna bet I've stayed the same or gone up a pound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk