User Tag List

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Curious what my weight will be when I get home. Had lost 19lbs since mid-April before my trip.

Walked a ton but also ate parts of high caloric meals.

Gonna bet I've stayed the same or gone up a pound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great job losing Dina!! Even if you gained a little it probably will come back off the next week.

Dina, remember too that youll probably be retaining water for a few day because of all the high sodium in restaurant food and the traveling.

My official weigh in day is Wednesday. I was up "2" lbs but knew I would be because I started back running. I ran four days on the treadmill last week!! I would rather run outside but it's too hot for that right now. Anytime I start a new routine, I usually go up a little bit. I know it will be down when I weigh on Wednesday.

I'm doing really good with food. Summer is kinda easier with all the fruit and veggies available. Plus I hate feeling so full when it's hot. Winter is a different monster, lol. Hope everyone is doing good. Have a great week!!

Lost 3.2 lbs this week!! Didn't run too many days because I hate running on the treadmill. I'll work on that more when the weather gets better to run outside. Hope everyone has a good week!!

You are all doing great! I know what to do, it's the actually doing it that's the hard part! The heat just makes me so unmotivated... I know, suck it up so I can wear a cute costume for Halloween! Continued success for you all.

Amber

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaltyBaker View Post
    You are all doing great! I know what to do, it's the actually doing it that's the hard part! The heat just makes me so unmotivated... I know, suck it up so I can wear a cute costume for Halloween! Continued success for you all.

Amber
    Amber, I know you will achieve whatever goal you set for yourself. Good luck and see you in Oct.

Stephanie you are doing awesome! I don't think I'll ever be able to run. I'm thinking those days have passed me by. LOL

Last week I was "even Stephen", which seems to be the case every other week. This week I'm down 2 lbs for a total loss of 108.5 lbs. The slowdown is to be expected as I get closer to my goal. I have19 lbs left for my original goal, then maybe up to 15 lbs more, depending how things go. I have upped my activity the last couple of weeks. Walking a lot more both outside and on the treadmill. I need to start some resistance training-hopefully this week!

Good luck to everyone this week!

Well done folks....I haven't weighed in at WW in two weeks, too many BBQs. I'll get back on track soon.

So far Im down 8.5 pounds since june 23rd! I went crazy a couple of days when my AC went out and couldnt cook or work out, but those days didnt seem to affect me that much. Continued success to everyone!