User Tag List

Thread: What's Going on in KC March 16???

What's Going on in KC March 16???

So excited to get my offers from KC and have a free cruise to be picked up on 3/16. Well since, I'm missing Biloxi and airfare has doubled for Vegas in April (knew I should have booked before KC) I decided I'd book a quickie to KC. Airfare is stupid high for that weekend only in KC. Guess I'll stay home and sulk. Hopefully, they offer it again.

I’ve been sulking ever since I got home from KC - missing everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    I’ve been sulking ever since I got home from KC - missing everyone!
    Me too, but though I've been trying to focus on CET this year, I miss my Borgata so much that I finagled a trip on Monday next week for 2 nites to Wednesday. Won't get in until late Monday and have to leave no later than noon Wednesday, but am happy I will have one full day (Tuesday) at my happy place. It is a stupid move because I would benefit more, especially with the double TC's for February at CET, if I just gambled all my available bankroll at CET, but the B makes me happy so ... I will play a bit at Harrah's for a few token points just because I need to. Ugh ... If AC or some other CET property were closer, I would (A) be so much more able to focus on the tier status I want, but (B) might permanently move into degenerate zone. Boo ... no win situation. Definitely miss being with Jokers.

It’s always high a month before in my experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's Going on in KC March 16???

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    So excited to get my offers from KC and have a free cruise to be picked up on 3/16. Well since, I'm missing Biloxi and airfare has doubled for Vegas in April (knew I should have booked before KC) I decided I'd book a quickie to KC. Airfare is stupid high for that weekend only in KC. Guess I'll stay home and sulk. Hopefully, they offer it again.
    It seems everything is high during the spring break weeks and weekends.
    Fly to Houston or Dallas some weekend and we will go Horseshoe Bossier City or to Lake Charles and Coushatta! March 16 is our anniversary but we are trying for a trip to Coushatta the next weekend to avoid some of the spring break crowds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KimKyle; 02-14-2019 at 01:55 PM.