User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back!

I'm Back!

Hello all you Jokers! Sorry that I was gone for a while. I had alotta things to take care of these past few months, but I have most of my ducks in a row now so I can take a breather or two. To give a "crazy" summary, since the end of November 2017 I've had to deal with my Brother's Estate along with placing my 16yr. old Grand Niece into a Missouri Private Christian Boarding School in March of 2018 to regain her marbles, I went out there to bring her back home in mid October 2018, also dealt with a very un-necessary and insane custody lawsuit against me - for which I eventually won, had an addition put onto my home (for my Grand Niece, study/activity room & full bathroom - I got my bathroom back!), had the concrete driveway expanded, had landscaping done around entire house, been teaching my Grand Niece how to drive - need pain killers...ha-ha (I bought her a nice low mileage late model Toyota Camry to learn on). Since mid October of last year I enrolled my Grand Niece into a 5 star rated (not teaching common core) private high school for which she likes and has been doing very well while making new friends. She's got 1 more grade year to go here and then it's off to college. Whew!
    I now have plans made for another Vegas trip! Leaving on June 19th (early flight leaves Raleigh at 6:10am - non-stop). For the 1st 4 days I'll be staying at The Orleans, and for the next 4 days I'm staying at Bally's with reservations at 10am (Sunday, 23rd) for the Sterling Brunch. All the Lobster and Filet Minion I can eat! Mmmmm....! The only sad part about all of this is that my flight leaves LV on the 27th. So, it's 8 full days of delicious foods and good video poker!!! If any of you Jokers are in LV between June 19th & 27th maybe we can meet-up? Just let me know.....

Nice to see ya back in the saddle

Man, life has been very busy for you. Good to hear things have been going well for you. Welcome back, and let the Vegas countdown begin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Man, life has been very busy for you. Good to hear things have been going well for you. Welcome back, and let the Vegas countdown begin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Counting down the days for sure zeus! Absolutely need to push my "reset button". I wish that I could be there now....

Welome back, what a crazy past few years you have had!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Welome back, what a crazy past few years you have had!
    Yeah! It's just a good thing that I'm retired and have the time to deal with it. Thanks Kenny!

You have been busy Good to hear from you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    You have been busy Good to hear from you

Thanks Laurie!

Glad you’re back I’ve been worried.

Glad to see you back! Im sure the buffet is gonna take a real hit that day. Im glad things are getting back to normal .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk