Hello all you Jokers! Sorry that I was gone for a while. I had alotta things to take care of these past few months, but I have most of my ducks in a row now so I can take a breather or two. To give a "crazy" summary, since the end of November 2017 I've had to deal with my Brother's Estate along with placing my 16yr. old Grand Niece into a Missouri Private Christian Boarding School in March of 2018 to regain her marbles, I went out there to bring her back home in mid October 2018, also dealt with a very un-necessary and insane custody lawsuit against me - for which I eventually won, had an addition put onto my home (for my Grand Niece, study/activity room & full bathroom - I got my bathroom back!), had the concrete driveway expanded, had landscaping done around entire house, been teaching my Grand Niece how to drive - need pain killers...ha-ha (I bought her a nice low mileage late model Toyota Camry to learn on). Since mid October of last year I enrolled my Grand Niece into a 5 star rated (not teaching common core) private high school for which she likes and has been doing very well while making new friends. She's got 1 more grade year to go here and then it's off to college. Whew!
I now have plans made for another Vegas trip! Leaving on June 19th (early flight leaves Raleigh at 6:10am - non-stop). For the 1st 4 days I'll be staying at The Orleans, and for the next 4 days I'm staying at Bally's with reservations at 10am (Sunday, 23rd) for the Sterling Brunch. All the Lobster and Filet Minion I can eat! Mmmmm....! The only sad part about all of this is that my flight leaves LV on the 27th. So, it's 8 full days of delicious foods and good video poker!!! If any of you Jokers are in LV between June 19th & 27th maybe we can meet-up? Just let me know.....