User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buffalo Experts

Blog Entries
    One more thing, on most of the non NV games I've played, if you drop down to playing only 3 reels, the machine will convert to NV 1x2x2x2x3. The symbols on the reels change to keep the payback% on track.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I always thought reel 4 could get 3 buffalos on the NV version, but I have no proof of it. I don't mind that version though since it seems to let my money last a little longer. I guess I'll have to try it and find out....

If I'm not mistaken Buffalo Gold is the NV version everywhere. Of course the bonus changes it up, but the base game is 1x2x2x2x3 for max buffalo?
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    I always thought reel 4 could get 3 buffalos on the NV version, but I have no proof of it. I don't mind that version though since it seems to let my money last a little longer. I guess I'll have to try it and find out....

If I'm not mistaken Buffalo Gold is the NV version everywhere. Of course the bonus changes it up, but the base game is 1x2x2x2x3 for max buffalo?
    I believe youre right.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post

The real benefit I see from NV is two buffalo pays 1.25x bet and three buffalo pays 5x. I think that's the main reason money last longer.

I haven't played Max yet, but the video I saw seems like it's regular NV buffalo just renamed with a touch more volatility.
    Last edited by treyster; 03-16-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Dbl post again
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    One more thing, on most of the non NV games I've played, if you drop down to playing only 3 reels, the machine will convert to NV 1x2x2x2x3. The symbols on the reels change to keep the payback% on track.
    What if you drop down to playing 4 reels?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    What if you drop down to playing 4 reels?
    On the one's I played, you can still get 3 buffalo per reel if playing four reels on non NV.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    The real benefit I see from NV is two buffalo pays 1.25x bet and three buffalo pays 5x. I think that's the main reason money last longer.

I haven't played Max yet, but the video I saw seems like it's regular NV buffalo just renamed with a touch more volatility.
    i have played Max quite a bit. You are correct, everything I see is the same as NV Buffalo, at least in the base game. The bonus says it gives more wilds, although my results haven't shown that yet.
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.