User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Pawnshop on here?

Is Pawnshop on here?

I miss his epic trips..Hope he got his shit together and comes back to the darkside.

B

he is getting married the last time i talked to him prob back in feb. not sure if his slotting days are over or what. I will have to get in touch again

Wow! Getting married to the girl that broke up with him? I was hoping he would come over here, i missed his posts too.

He'd make a great joker!

Yeah, I was thinking about him recently. I guess he decided she is the one. I wish him nothing but the best. Yep, he is a crazy guy, but also a good one. Hope to meet him one day and also to see him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Wow! Getting married to the girl that broke up with him? I was hoping he would come over here, i missed his posts too.
    Was it the Ultimatum marry me or we're through ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think he was starring some new businesses and stores and thus time and money were tied up

I also really enjoyed him, once I got over some of the shocking things in his trip reports - HHH! One thing that was clear to me through all of those reports, notwithstanding the ultimatum, is that he was crazy about her. If he is indeed marrying her I wish them both the very best. It will be a passionate marriage for sure!

I hope he eventually finds his way to this forum. He would be a great addition.

I last saw him in NOLA right when she split with him, a real nice guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    yes to Val the one he broke up with now got back together he got engaged on new years eve