User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you get Offers in Home "Market?"

How do you get Offers in Home "Market?"

I am trying to do better with understanding how things work with CET. My "home market" is Atlantic City (in my mind). We have been to Council Bluffs in 2018 and KC in 2019, and have stayed/played only twice so far in 2019 in AC. We have AC trips booked next week for a food show, and am probably going to book in May (anniversary plus cruise offer at Borgata) and June (my birthday). We get no offers in AC. The only offers we are getting are nonstop in Council Bluffs and what's strange is, I feel like I played more in KC. Can anyone explain to me (in layman's terms) how that works? Why are we not getting offers close to home? And I know most of you have RC's out the whazoo, but I can't even seem to collect those fast enough. I'm really sucking at working this system hhh Any suggestions? I am thinking of booking a weekend room in May in order to get the TCs (I will spend that money on slots anyway), but the RCs offered for that booking are a measly 300 RCs. WTH?

I would download the CET app if you haven’t already. Also opt in to any of the monthly point promo’s multipliers and give aways they have.

Doesn’t really answer your question, but that app has all the different promos on there but u have to opt in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slotmanjack View Post
    I would download the CET app if you haven’t already. Also opt in to any of the monthly point promo’s multipliers and give aways they have.

Doesn’t really answer your question, but that app has all the different promos on there but u have to opt in.

Thanks for the input. I do have the app, check it daily, opt in for all the stuff that I can, even do the extra free entries when available. That part I'm good with that part, good with understanding getting TCs through play and bonuses, just not understanding how they decide where my "home market" is and how else I can get the RCs. Guess I know the answer, just have to keep pounding away at the buttons. LOL

Blog Entries
    How close are you to AC? Not uncommon to have crappy offers if you live fairly close. They've trying to prevent someone from 'stopping by' with a large freeplay offer and burning them.

If you live far enough away so they assume you'll have to spend the night, freeplay offers will generally be higher.

If you and I both play the exact same amount but you live 5 minutes away and I live 400 miles away, my offers will be better.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    How close are you to AC? Not uncommon to have crappy offers if you live fairly close. They've trying to prevent someone from 'stopping by' with a large freeplay offer and burning them.

If you live far enough away so they assume you'll have to spend the night, freeplay offers will generally be higher.

If you and I both play the exact same amount but you live 5 minutes away and I live 400 miles away, my offers will be better.
    That makes sense. Agree that they prefer to lure players who will be staying. We are 3-1/2 hours from AC on a good day. Dealing with traffic getting around Philly is the problem, both going down and coming back, and the reason I really don't like to make the trip for one night. In fact, I'm thinking of changing next week's reservation to 2 nights instead of one.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    I am trying to do better with understanding how things work with CET. My "home market" is Atlantic City (in my mind). We have been to Council Bluffs in 2018 and KC in 2019, and have stayed/played only twice so far in 2019 in AC. We have AC trips booked next week for a food show, and am probably going to book in May (anniversary plus cruise offer at Borgata) and June (my birthday). We get no offers in AC. The only offers we are getting are nonstop in Council Bluffs and what's strange is, I feel like I played more in KC. Can anyone explain to me (in layman's terms) how that works? Why are we not getting offers close to home? And I know most of you have RC's out the whazoo, but I can't even seem to collect those fast enough. I'm really sucking at working this system hhh Any suggestions? I am thinking of booking a weekend room in May in order to get the TCs (I will spend that money on slots anyway), but the RCs offered for that booking are a measly 300 RCs. WTH?
    Hey Denise I am going on a junket that weekend to Harrahs also to pick up the cruise at Borgata so hope we can get together for a Diamond Lounge or Amphora visit! You should start receiving offers it takes til the next marketing cycle up there I found...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    Hey Denise I am going on a junket that weekend to Harrahs also to pick up the cruise at Borgata so hope we can get together for a Diamond Lounge or Amphora visit! You should start receiving offers it takes til the next marketing cycle up there I found...
    Oh good, Cyndy. I'm scheduled to do the cruise thing on Friday. What day are you supposed to go?

I think you have to play on RC multiplier days to really generate a good amount of RCs. I find that Harrahs AC usually has a few multiplier days each month.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    Oh good, Cyndy. I'm scheduled to do the cruise thing on Friday. What day are you supposed to go?
    I'm going to pick it up Saturday. Will be at Harrahs Friday we come in on Spirit so hope to be there by 630 or so! What days are you going to be there? I think Thursdays Harrahs has multipliers

Offers take some time to show up it seems, I have heard people say 2-3 months behind, seems about right from my experience so they may start to show up.