User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Spas in Vegas

The Best Spas in Vegas

I have decided that I need to try out some spas in Vegas, both to relax and to assist with bankroll management! I know we have a few Jokers here that enjoy a day or a few hours at the spa, and I was hoping we could get a little conversation going about which ones you prefer and what they have to offer.

I have never been to a spa except at sea, so I have nothing to contribute just yet. I have been researching and it sounds like QUA at Caesar's Palace, the Spa at Aria and Canyon Ranch at Venetian are highly rated. But some of the other ones sound pretty interesting, too.

So what say you, Jokers? Which are the best Spas and why?

My top 2 are the encore spa and the spa at mandarin oriental, now the Waldorf. Both their common wet areas are great and I’m a fan of treatments that are more than just a massage. Both spas offer that kind of option

I like Aria’s too. Just be careful abt the pool party and avoid going when it’s in session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Aria Spa, I feel pampared. I like the steam room.. I like the salt room and the heated bed area.. luxury.

I have also tried a Bellagio, MGM and Excalibur. I have not tried a Caesars property.

Thanks @DK528 and @MNvegasgal. I'm sure Encore and Waldorf are top of the line and Aria sounds really nice. Silly rookie question, but do people actually get naked?

I am going to try to check one out of the CET ones on this trip, and when I go in June I am really going to try to get myself to Canyon Ranch at Venetian. I think it will be a nice change of pace to actually relax for a couple hours in Vegas. It would also be cool to get feedback on as many of the spas as possible just in case any other Jokers can drag themselves away from gambling for something besides eating

My favorite spa so far is Aria. I love all the different rooms, the snack and drink selection, and the pool area outside. Like Dina said, if the pool party is going on down below, it can get loud. I don't really mind that part too much. I just go back inside if it's gets too much. Aria wins me over everything because it's never busy when I go. I normally go during the week so that's probably why. I like Canyon Ranch if I'm staying there but kinda find it lacking after going to Aria. Qua at Ceasars did not feel relaxing to me. I thought it was too bright, very busy and loud. The amenities were good but I just didn't enjoy my time there.

Going to the spa will definitely save on the bankroll. I usually spend my mornings at the spa or by the pool just to regroup and not lose any money, lol. Hope you find one you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Thanks @DK528 and @MNvegasgal. I'm sure Encore and Waldorf are top of the line and Aria sounds really nice. Silly rookie question, but do people actually get naked?

I am going to try to check one out of the CET ones on this trip, and when I go in June I am really going to try to get myself to Canyon Ranch at Venetian. I think it will be a nice change of pace to actually relax for a couple hours in Vegas. It would also be cool to get feedback on as many of the spas as possible just in case any other Jokers can drag themselves away from gambling for something besides eating
    Yes, some women are naked. Lol. Takes you by surprise at first but I'm so used to it by now. I wear my bathing suit until my massage. They provide a robe and slippers for you.

Blog Entries
    I would probably recommend using the spa where you stay. I get so relaxed and like to go back to the room and veg out for a bit. I don't do spas at home because I don't want to waste the relaxation I get by driving home.

Concur with @Stephiede11. I wear a bathing suit although there are women who go into the pools/water naked.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    Concur with @Stephiede11. I wear a bathing suit although there are women who go into the pools/water naked.

This will sound very unsophisticated and childish, but "Ewww".

This will sound very unsophisticated and childish, but "Ewww".
    HHH! You definitely wouldn't want to visit the Korean spa in my area, AKA the "naked lady spa." Naked baths and hard-core body scrubs that take off a layer of skin!

https://olympusspa.com/lynnwood/