User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UUUUGGGGGHHHH. Just completed taxes and IRS stinks

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    File for a extension
    If getting a refund extension is ok..if you owe your screwed unless you send money with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    If getting a refund extension is ok..if you owe your screwed unless you send money with it lol
    I’m not sure if I understood correctly but the accountant that is helping out my former accountants clients - said that due to the circumstances (my regular accountant is not expected to survive) - there will be no penalty on taxes owed this year as long as I’ve paid 100% of what I owed last year. I hope he’s right and that I understood correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I’m not sure if I understood correctly but the accountant that is helping out my former accountants clients - said that due to the circumstances (my regular accountant is not expected to survive) - there will be no penalty on taxes owed this year as long as I’ve paid 100% of what I owed last year. I hope he’s right and that I understood correctly.
    We have filed extensions and owed taxes before so I bet you are ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done extensions and owed money just paid the fees wasnt the end of the world

Just had to pay interest on what was owed in April 15 and some other fees

Oh Elf, how sad. So sorry about your accountant. Was it a heart attack?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Very sorry to hear that Elf.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Oh Elf, how sad. So sorry about your accountant. Was it a heart attack?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I asked new accountant if he was going to be ok and he said he wasn’t expected to survive. New accountant was very upset as they are close friends so I didn’t ask anything further. It is quite upsetting. I’ve known the man since the day we opened our business 27 years ago. He’s about my age and always appeared to be in good health. He’s a fellow slotter so never judged my gambling. We had great Vegas conversations. Another example of why we all need to make the most of every day. Life is short.

I’m so sorry Elf

Yes elf...if you paid at least 100% of last year tax or 90% of this year you are ok on extension

Oh wow Elf - sorry to hear about your accountant. Very sad.