User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Caesers Going Up for Sale.

I believe we went into the Eldorado properties in Reno and were impressed by them ? Margie? @irisheyes ...I think it might open up some new properties to try out!

Ive stayed at Eldorado in Reno. Back in the day. Hotel property was nice. Dining option were great. Family was good at treating the players well. I think they treated their employees good also. If this is how they will continue after the merge, then im all for it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Ive stayed at Eldorado in Reno. Back in the day. Hotel property was nice. Dining option were great. Family was good at treating the players well. I think they treated their employees good also. If this is how they will continue after the merge, then im all for it.

El Dorado, Silver Legacy and Circus Circus in Reno are owned by ERI, these properties have been maintained much better than poor Harrahs Reno.

Who knows what will happen but I’m kind of surprised that Reno will be the home of their HQ.

Hoping they send some love and upgrades to LT hhh

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    El Dorado, Silver Legacy and Circus Circus in Reno are owned by ERI, these properties have been maintained much better than poor Harrahs Reno.

Who knows what will happen but I’m kind of surprised that Reno will be the home of their HQ.

Hoping they send some love and upgrades to LT hhh
    I hope they upgrade LT also. They own Montblue up there also.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    We shall see what happens. Imo this was one of the better scenarios.

I agree...Way better than a complete breakup and they have little overlap compared to the others looking...I could see Harrahs Reno going away

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Here is the announcement to Caesars employees (via Vital Vegas).

Lol I must be strange but this guy looks a bit disheveled with his crooked tie and shirt... not knocking him as I bet he’s been through a lot these past few days!

https://youtu.be/n3y9VACXKPs
    well that makes me feel so much better ...

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    well that makes me feel so much better ...
    Could you imagine what a shit show the video would have been had Gary Loveman still been CEO of Caesars.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It’s official - I got the email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk