User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cherokee Expanding

Cherokee Expanding

Saw this on FB today. Wonder how much tighter the machines will be to pay for it....

Get an exclusive look at new renderings for our upcoming expansion! The new conference center and hotel tower, set to open in 2021 will feature 700+ additional hotel rooms, restaurants, a 2,000+ space parking garage, 83,000 square feet of conference space (including 32,000 square feet of ballroom space and 33,000 square foot exhibition hall), and so much more! Watch the video to see our exciting changes! Caesars Entertainment National Meetings and Events

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Saw this on FB today. Wonder how much tighter the machines will be to pay for it....

Get an exclusive look at new renderings for our upcoming expansion! The new conference center and hotel tower, set to open in 2021 will feature 700+ additional hotel rooms, restaurants, a 2,000+ space parking garage, 83,000 square feet of conference space (including 32,000 square feet of ballroom space and 33,000 square foot exhibition hall), and so much more! Watch the video to see our exciting changes! Caesars Entertainment National Meetings and Events

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    guess there fixing the place up before they sell it

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    guess there fixing the place up before they sell it
    If they keep some property that would be one it's a cash cow.

Blog Entries
    I think it's owned by the Cherokees. Caesars has management agreement?

It will be named the @zeus tower. And I think the conference center may be called the GeorgiaGambler conference center, hhh. I think they would agree they paid their share for it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    We have done really well in our last 3 trips there. 7 HP's and a lot of pay. Loved my going out the door HP on FP for 12,500.00!! Want to go back but have Vegas coming up end of month and don't want to jinx losing any ammo. It is a nice local for us and have grown on me quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    It will be named the @zeus tower. And I think the conference center may be called the GeorgiaGambler conference center, hhh. I think they would agree they paid their share for it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Oh yeah I definitely paid for a wing there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I thought that place was already pretty big but I've never been there

I've paid for a hallway at least maybe a few floors... Its a beautiful property but I lose terribly there... Going to stay away again except for the M&G and to pick up my cruise! It is a cash cow like @foamy said Some people do really well there just not me... but it should maybe be a bit easier to get a room now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    I think it's owned by the Cherokees. Caesars has management agreement?
    That is correct.