User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bermuda Bound 2019! 4/28 - 5/5

Good to know about the suite upgrade bidding. Also want to try that dragon game now. One I probably wouldn't have even looked twice at Can't wait for the sunset picture!!

I am loving this so far! Looks like a fabulous trip and I am happy you liked the ship. We'll be on NCL Gem to Bermuda next month, so I am really excited for your Bermuda pictures and activities (Adam is a Speedo maybe?).

I assume you had the drink package? How were the wine options?

Looking forward to the rest of your report!

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Looks good so far (except the rain on Day 1). Do they give you robes? I was so disappointed that Royal Caribbean didn't have robes in our outside balcony room on our Alaska cruise, and even more so when my brother said that Carnival had 'em. Cheap!
    Robes were not in the room, but I'm sure I could have asked our Room Steward for them. We also thought it was weird that they weren't provided, we had them on our Celebrity cruise (and nice ones since we were in the AquaSpa rooms on that sailing). Guess it's just another way for them to cut costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Good to know about the suite upgrade bidding. Also want to try that dragon game now. One I probably wouldn't have even looked twice at Can't wait for the sunset picture!!
    We were thrilled, especially since our bid was in the "Poor" category range. And River Dragons is addictive. One of my bonuses was over 80 games, it just kept retriggering!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I am loving this so far! Looks like a fabulous trip and I am happy you liked the ship. We'll be on NCL Gem to Bermuda next month, so I am really excited for your Bermuda pictures and activities (Adam is a Speedo maybe?).

I assume you had the drink package? How were the wine options?

Looking forward to the rest of your report!
    hahaha, no speedo but I'll provide Adam beach pics!

And yes, we had the drink package (it was our "free perk!") and the wine options are AWFUL! Yes, I can be a bit snobby but I'll drink whatever, but some of it was just undrinkable. They price out any drinkable wine to make you pay the surcharge, it's dumb. Adam has pics of the drink menus on his phone, I'll be sure to post them. Funny thing is Patron tequila, Grey Goose vodka, decent scotches were all covered but a Chateau St. Michele Riesling would have been a $5 up charge, umm...NO. I'll do a drink specific post and share my thoughts on this drink package vs. Celebrity's.
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Day 4...we have arrived in Bermuda!
    We ate breakfast, got off the boat, headed to the shared taxi shuttle straight to Horseshoe Bay Beach. OMG it's beautiful!! We've been to many places in the Caribbean and Mexico and this is the softest sand and probably the nicest beach EVER!!! To say we loved it would be an understatement. We laid out our towels and parked ourselves to soak up the sun. The beach is giant and we walked and explored all around. The water was great once you got in it, honestly, we loved it!
    That night we took the Ferry to Hamilton for their street festival but didn't end up staying for it because we were wiped out from the beach, lol! We did get a local beer at a pub and watched the sunset on the ferry ride back. Grabbed dinner and hit the hay!
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lol, so happy I was taking his picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @

That picture of Adam is completely acceptable. On behalf of myself & the ladies on the forum, I thank you I'll let Zeus speak for himself. Seriously, you both look wonderfully relaxed and happy.

And now you see why we go to Bermuda every year. Everything about it is wonderful, but the beaches are simply spectacular!

View from our balcony and margaritas from the Margaritaville on the ship after a Long Beach day.

And how funny is this saying on the table!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @

Loving the recap so far in the pictures as well I think we're going to do a cruise in November hopefully

So hard on the eyes......

Seriously it looks amazing there!! Wish Kevin was more of a beach person, maybe after retirement I can change his outlook on that lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Whoa! Be still my heart.