User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Betting

Sports Betting

Starting this thread for folks that are interested in sports betting. You can share your bets here and we can all cheer for you to win big. You can also share your insights and strategies so all of us dummies we can all become rich! Or, as @foamy says, we can get 3 hours of entertainment for a $10 bet

So, who is interested?

Sports Betting

Me it will be fun add your picks we have Iowa tomorrow but That’s just because we like them. Had the Chiefs last night that worked out well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I know nothing about nothing so I will just enjoy reading all Joker posts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

I’d love for someone to post some basic info about sports betting. All I know is that a parlay involves multiple teams. (I think).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I’d love for someone to post some basic info about sports betting. All I know is that a parlay involves multiple teams. (I think).
    That would be great. I'm a sports fan but always too intimidated to try betting.

Just read Purdue qb is out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice it is available locally now but dont really watch any sports so prob good i dont think it could be addicting if really got into it.

I've had Jeff teaching me the last few weeks and placed my first 3 team parlay last week and won. He's on his way to place this weeks. Can lightening strike twice, I hope so!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Hhh I’m in a football pool where you pick one nfl team who will win each week. The person with the most wins wins the pool.

So far this year, I’ve picked the Pats every week except one (which was the one time I lost).

Been playing in this pool for over 10 years now, it’s a lot of fun and only costs $20 for the year.

I can help when it comes to baseball season. Bet the Pittsburgh Pirates to lose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk