User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Nonstick Pans suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I'm not a gourmet, but a pretty decent cook. I use Rachel Ray's. I have two complete sets. I have expensive cookware. I just don't use them.
    I have two of her skillets and absolutely love them. I got mom some also, and she says that they are the best she has ever had. And the price was right.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I have two of her skillets and absolutely love them. I got mom some also, and she says that they are the best she has ever had. And the price was right.

full disclosure for me is that I wanted orange cookware. And I got them from Holiday Shopping at MLife. Win Win

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Manette, a cheap solution for you is for me to send you my set of Calphalon. It's a very nice set, but I never seem to use them anymore.

I think I have every Calphalon pan there is. But beware, if you use them a lot (2 that I used all the time) have started to peel inside. I have never used anything but non metal utensils. I think it is from the constant heat! Although I love my Calphalon wok.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    I think I have every Calphalon pan there is. But beware, if you use them a lot (2 that I used all the time) have started to peel inside. I have never used anything but non metal utensils. I think it is from the constant heat! Although I love my Calphalon wok.
    Mine have never peeled in the probably 15 years I have had them. But then again, I do not cook that often.

New Nonstick Pans suggestions

Oh wow, thanks everyone! CPT, sondor and CTslotters, I have my daughter a copper pan a couple years ago but she never said she liked it, lol I should ask her if she wants it hhh!

Curlyd I have some old calphalon pans but they are not nonstick and they have some knicks in the anodizing so those have seen their days, after 30 plus years! I did love them for many years. Zeus thanks for your offer!

Pat, nice score on your pans!

I’ll look at the RR pans zeus and Pat

Mary9915 thanks for the link on the BK black pan!
    Last edited by clemi; 06-15-2019 at 02:06 AM.

We like the Blue diamond frying pans. We got them at Bed Bath and Beyond. So far they are holding up good. Ronnie is always cooking something, and they fit good in dishwasher.

It's hard to beat a good ole cast iron skillet. hhh

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    We like the Blue diamond frying pans. We got them at Bed Bath and Beyond. So far they are holding up good. Ronnie is always cooking something, and they fit good in dishwasher.
    Thanks Reen, I’ve seen those advertised on tv, they look indestructible!

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    It's hard to beat a good ole cast iron skillet. hhh
    foamy for sure!

Got my new pans today... out with these old scratchy surfaced pans and hoping these new ones work!

Tried out grilled cheese and ham...yes of course it works.