User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your Encore Boston experiences here

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Got a mailer with an offer today for room, FP and small resort credit. Now to figure out a way to squeeze it in between scheduled trips in August I am pretty excited because the hotel pricing is exorbitant!
    Congrats! Good to know they are sending out offers that quickly! Hopefully second time is more profitable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Got a mailer with an offer today for room, FP and small resort credit. Now to figure out a way to squeeze it in between scheduled trips in August I am pretty excited because the hotel pricing is exorbitant!
    We are visiting October 2nd if you need to squeeze anything in October!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    We are visiting October 2nd if you need to squeeze anything in October!
    That would be too tight a squeeze. Off on a cruise on the 4th.

That would be too tight a squeeze. Off on a cruise on the 4th.
    Ooo very tight! Hope you do at least get to take advantage of the offer to soak up some of what you left on your first visit. Looking forward to more reviews on the food and hotel. (Which they said is almost identical to Vegas)
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give

Looks like a Tier Match Promotion. Also, from what I saw on VF, you can't use your Vegas red card at Boston.

https://www.encorebostonharbor.com/p...ard-new-member

I visited today. The place was gorgeous but placed in a bad location. Traffic today was not bad but weekdays would be impossible.

The food was way overpriced except Dunkin. I can eat that every day on my way to work if I wanted to, I don't.

The machines were new and varied. I did not see old familiar ones. They seemed tight. I got 190 points play and only got 8 comp dollars one of which was taken instead of paying $22 for parking.

Foxwoods here I come; back to decent comps, free rooms, free parking and far less trafic and no Everett congestion to deal with.

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk