User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alaska Cruise TR

Thanks for posting all these gorgeous pictures!!! Looks like a great cruise.

Just beautiful and what a great trip with your family

Great photos Dina! Looks like a stunning place to visit! So nice you got to celebrate with all your family members celebrating birthdays. Your nieces are adorable, they must have had such a great time also. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Stunning pictures! Everything looked so fun! I’m guessing even with the beautiful weather, it’s not quite warm enough for pool time on the boat!
    Love how prepared you were with the sea bands and Dramamine! Glad it wasn’t an issue.
    Do you think you’d cruise again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looked like a fantastic trip. What a feat getting everyone together. The pictures were beautiful and glad you had very little affect from being on the water. Thank you so much for this great trip report.

Sent from my SM-J737U using Tapatalk

Wow! Great TR...but it would have to be after such a neat cruise! Thanks!

Love all the breathtaking pictures! You look beautiful and happy too. Thanks for sharing your trip with us

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    You think that will be @foamy one day at the camp ground?? HHH

What an amazing feat just to get that many people together from all over the place for a trip.

Looking forward to more of the TR.
    It was a feat by my mom to organize it! I handled dinner reservations on the trip which also wasn’t easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Great read so far.
    Thanks Darryl!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Wow, loving this TR so far. An Alaskan cruise might be in our future so really happy to read about your adventures! You also look lovely in the pic in your dress on deck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    It’s really a great way to see the coast of Alaska! Hard to travel another way to the places we visited. And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to write this up for us! We all know how busy you are, so understand if it takes some time to complete. Loving it already!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Don. Just felt badly mentioning it a week and a half ago and not starting it til yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    It give a whole new meaning to " if the house is a rockin dont come knock en "
    Lol. Our ferry captain did say he sometimes had one woman staying with him, sometimes two.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Nice Pics and tr Thanks for sharing .
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pjmargde View Post
    Thanks so much for the report. It looks like you had a FABULOUS time with your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I did! It was also good that we had alone time too bc we all did different excursions and visited different things on the boat. I did spend a LOT of time with my one sister and we got a bit testy by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCarloPlayer View Post
    Dina, you look fabulous!!
    Christopher and I sailed earlier this month on the NCL Joy out of Seattle and we loved it!

Excited for more updates

Thank you! There was one ship cruising at the same time that had to turn back to Seattle bc it experienced a power outage!

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
    How fun! We were supposed to last May but had to cancel cuz I was pregnant. Looking dowsed to the rest of your tr!

I hope you get to go! Celebrity may not be the best line if you want to bring the boys but my nieces did have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Loving this TR so far. Can’t wait for the rest. You look absolutely fabulous! We did a family cruise for my late mom’s 70th birthday. I have so many great memories.
    I think we will too not so easy getting everyone together so who knows when we’ll do it again. And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    Thanks for posting all these gorgeous pictures!!! Looks like a great cruise.
    You’re welcome Cyndy! It was.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Just beautiful and what a great trip with your family
    Thanks Linda!

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Great photos Dina! Looks like a stunning place to visit! So nice you got to celebrate with all your family members celebrating birthdays. Your nieces are adorable, they must have had such a great time also. Thanks for sharing your photos.
    Thanks. They had a great time. Their parents work different schedules so to even have 8 days with both of them around all the time was really special for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    Stunning pictures! Everything looked so fun! I’m guessing even with the beautiful weather, it’s not quite warm enough for pool time on the boat!
    Love how prepared you were with the sea bands and Dramamine! Glad it wasn’t an issue.
    Do you think you’d cruise again?

My nieces tried the non-hot tubs. They weren’t heated at all so it definitely wasn’t warm enough. Some kids had wet suits and did use the pools.

Being prepared with all that stuff helped with my anxiety about it too

I’d cruise again if someone else wanted to - a friend, a significant other. But I don’t know if I’d actively choose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgatadd View Post
    Looked like a fantastic trip. What a feat getting everyone together. The pictures were beautiful and glad you had very little affect from being on the water. Thank you so much for this great trip report.

Sent from my SM-J737U using Tapatalk
    Thanks Wanda. We really lucked out with timing after my mom proposed this week.

I don’t know if I’ll be similarly unaffected on other cruises — the water was very calm and we were protected by land on both sides for a majority of the trip. But I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPenguin View Post
    Wow! Great TR...but it would have to be after such a neat cruise! Thanks!
    Thanks Cathy!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Love all the breathtaking pictures! You look beautiful and happy too. Thanks for sharing your trip with us

Thanks GG. I didn’t have to work as much as I thought I would (I had two cases end while I was there) so I was especially happy this trip