User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: First cruise from Harrah's-Info.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Did you do aqua class i dont recall?
    I did not but my parents were. They liked the aqua class restaurant.

And I do think @CTslotters have been on celebrity and would only do aqua class level if they did another celebrity cruise. Liked the spa room and the restaurant. They had commented on one of my cruise question threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW Derek, I think that is a very good deal for an Aqua Class balcony on Equinox, especially if it includes the drink package which YOU definitely need!

We LOVED aqua class on celebrity! The restaurant was so good! Highly recommend!
    We have also been on the Equinox in a regular balcony room and the ship was great. We did trip reports for both cruises on here.

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    FWIW Derek, I think that is a very good deal for an Aqua Class balcony on Equinox, especially if it includes the drink package which YOU definitely need!
    I will have to do some more checking been outside all day

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    It showed classic drink package as a free perk i wonder if can be upgraded to ultimate for the $10 difference....

Showed amy the equinox cruise she said whatever i decide will be good.

The one non aqua class did have a rear facing sunset balcony that looked like coukd be neat..

It showed classic drink package as a free perk i wonder if can be upgraded to ultimate for the $10 difference....

The one non aqua class did have a rear facing sunset balcony that looked like coukd be neat..
    I know I upgraded for a pretty reasonable charge when I went, but those things change all the time. Hopefully you can! The regular package isn't bd, though. I did it for the wine, being a wino and all.

We upgraded for the 10/day for premium, it’s well worth it.
    It’s funny, we prefer middle of the ship, not front or back since it’s less rocking midship. We also check what is above us when booking a room, I wouldn’t want to be below a restaurant or high traffic public area. We always want a floor of rooms above our room.
    I think you two will really enjoy it!

Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    We upgraded for the 10/day for premium, it’s well worth it.
    It’s funny, we prefer middle of the ship, not front or back since it’s less rocking midship. We also check what is above us when booking a room, I wouldn’t want to be below a restaurant or high traffic public area. We always want a floor of rooms above our room.
    I think you two will really enjoy it!

Smart idea on checking what is above or below never thought of that.