User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stand Mixers?

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    @Nhcris if you decide to get a KA stand alone, wait until Christmas. They are always on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond and then you add the 20% coupon and can get it at a decent price. Also they have different levels of KA SA, you don't need the top model. I'm pretty sure you can get one for just over $200
    Thanks Dawn, I will definitely keep that in mind if I decide to get one. I’ll play with my new little toy for a couple months and see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyDee View Post
    I decided to order the KA immersion blender this morning. Well it just showed up in my doorstep! That was way easier than going shopping for it.

Time to study the manual.

Ohh thats a fancy one...looks like it would not melt in Hot liquid like my plastic one did...It's still usable just a little deformed

Blog Entries
    I decided to order the KA immersion blender this morning. Well it just showed up in my doorstep! That was way easier than going shopping for it.

Good deal! I have a Cuisinart one! I should be a better cook, I have all the equipment! But actually if I remember right the Cuisinart immersion blender was something I got years ago at a CET points giveaway at Joliet!
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    Ohh thats a fancy one...looks like it would not melt in Hot liquid like my plastic one did...It's still usable just a little deformed
    Yeah, the fancy French Version apparently There was a $25 coupon on Amazon, so I splurged a little.

Ooh, it better not melt! One thing I liked about it is that it has guards to go over the blade thingy when blending soup so it won't scratch the heck out of the pan like my other one did.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Yeah, the fancy French Version apparently There was a $25 coupon on Amazon, so I splurged a little.

Ooh, it better not melt! One thing I liked about it is that it has guards to go over the blade thingy when blending soup so it won't scratch the heck out of the pan like my other one did.
    It looks a lot like my Cuisinart, and I do love mine. I use it a lot in hot liquid so it should be ok.
    Dawn

Ooh that looks like a great choice! Love the containers and the variety of heads.