User Tag List

Thread: Junket flights-one way?

Junket flights-one way?

I was thinking of taking a junket to Reno (free) ...but they only give you 5 days. I would like to stay longer and visit Tahoe (which there is a small fee if I you choose Tahoe for the 5 days). Has anyone ever taken a junket to a place but didn't take flight home, made their own arrangements for flight back?

Blog Entries
    One way junkets.... don't give em any ideas.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Check the fine print, they may wack you with a fee for not returning on the flight. The fee may be worth it though since it’s free to begin!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hehehe...you're right Trey, I bet it will be a thing soon the way it's going. Yes @CPT I will definitely have to check fine print on next one- I bet you are right about a fee though.

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    I was thinking of taking a junket to Reno (free) ...but they only give you 5 days. I would like to stay longer and visit Tahoe (which there is a small fee if I you choose Tahoe for the 5 days). Has anyone ever taken a junket to a place but didn't take flight home, made their own arrangements for flight back?
    I have been wondering the same thing, as I thought of taking the Junket out there and then visiting Tim in San Francisco. I have been hesitant to try it, mostly because I really don't like Harrah's Reno. The cost for Tahoe is a little too high for me. I have never noticed any fine print on my regular junkets, but I think these are on commercial flights. It's possible they wouldn't even know you didn't take the return flight...

I have considered doing this to Laughlin. I will be interested in your responses.

We didn't stay longer but did both Reno and Tahoe on our junket. Spent a day in Reno, then Tahoe 3 days and final night in Reno, worked out great. Hertz has a rental desk in Reno lobby to make renting a car easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    We didn't stay longer but did both Reno and Tahoe on our junket. Spent a day in Reno, then Tahoe 3 days and final night in Reno, worked out great. Hertz has a rental desk in Reno lobby to make renting a car easy.
    We rent a car in Reno, we like to explore area. But they let you split your junket up between Reno/Tahoe...that is cool.