User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk for cruise.critic?

Tapatalk for cruise.critic?

Does taparalk work for there ?

I try to log in and keeps saying false
    Website on pc.works fine

Blog Entries
    It use to then last year they took it off. Now it is back but has log in issues. Might find an answer on Google. I still am in contact with cruiser's from years ago, just use my PC became of Tapatalk issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Curlyd; 09-15-2019 at 09:47 AM.
    Dawn

I can read it from Tapatalk but didn’t try to sign in can’t remember my password lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I can read it from Tapatalk but didn’t try to sign in can’t remember my password lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes that's how it is for me too. But because I can't sign in I can't get to my cousin buddies thread so I just do it on my laptop

Dawn

Blog Entries
    Also just like Joker's has brought people together for life so has CC. This Thanksgiving 5 people from the UK and Germany will be here for a M&G. I've met a number of US friends at non cruising gatherings, some have traveled abroad and met those across the pond but this is the first group M&G over here for both groups. So excited to meet those I talk to almost daily.

Dawn

Cruise critic fucked itself all up when they went to the "new and improved" format on the regular website, and for a long time it wasn't available on tapatalk at all. I still can't get in on Tapatalk, and I could go on and on about how bad the new format is.
    @Curlyd, how awesome that you have made friends through CC, especially from overseas! Your get together will be a blast I am sure! I have also been fortunate to make some good friends through Cruise Critic. At one of the M&G's, I met a really cool lady who grew up a few towns away from me and it turned out we had a few acquaintances in common. She lives in Florida now. We try to get together once or twice a year, either when I am down there or she is up here for a visit. It's pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    It use to then last year they took it off. Now it is back but has log in issues. Might find an answer on Google. I still am in contact with cruiser's from years ago, just use my PC became of Tapatalk issues.

Yeah i try to login it keeps showing false when logging in with correct info

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post

Yeah keep saying false even when I am logging in with the proper info

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Cruise critic fucked itself all up when they went to the "new and improved" format on the regular website, and for a long time it wasn't available on tapatalk at all. I still can't get in on Tapatalk, and I could go on and on about how bad the new format is.
    @Curlyd, how awesome that you have made friends through CC, especially from overseas! Your get together will be a blast I am sure! I have also been fortunate to make some good friends through Cruise Critic. At one of the M&G's, I met a really cool lady who grew up a few towns away from me and it turned out we had a few acquaintances in common. She lives in Florida now. We try to get together once or twice a year, either when I am down there or she is up here for a visit. It's pretty cool!
    Yeah that seems like a pretty dumb mistake on their part since I am sure a majority of mobile users were using tapatalk.

Very cool to hear of people making great friends jusf like on jokers

There probably is a Tapatalk update for here, but I'm always scared to mess with things that aren't broken! Ha
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.