User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CET Tier Multiplier in Atlantic City

CET Tier Multiplier in Atlantic City

Those convenient Monday’s, thanks Caesars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Yes I wish they would do this at either of my 2 local CET properties.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn

Calm down Harrah’s I have no plans to return anytime soon, but thanks for the compliments!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Yea! Got an email from CET - 2X TC Mulitiplier for the whole month of October at all locations.

2X TIER CREDIT MULTIPLIER
    Now through September 30, pre-register for the October 2X Tier Credit Multiplier Offer! Then, starting October 1 through October 31, receive 2X the Tier Credits when you play and dine at your favorite Caesars Rewards® destinations. Don't miss out and register today!*

You have to pre-register - there was a link in the email so I registered myself and Bill. You should be able to find it under Promotions on your CET account. Well since we can't get back to AC we will just go to our local to get Bill to Diamond.
    Last edited by Curlyd; 09-21-2019 at 08:52 PM.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    Yea! Got an email from CET - 2X TC Mulitiplier for the whole month of October at all locations.

Now through September 30, pre-register for the October 2X Tier Credit Multiplier Offer! Then, starting October 1 through October 31, receive 2X the Tier Credits when you play and dine at your favorite Caesars Rewards destinations. Don't miss out and register today!*

You have to pre-register - there was a link in the email so I registered myself and Bill. You should be able to find it under Promotions on your CET account. Well since we can't get back to AC we will just got to our local to get Bill to Diamond.
    Yay, I received that too, hoping to gain some extra TC’s during my late October trip

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post

Now through September 30, pre-register for the October 2X Tier Credit Multiplier Offer! Then, starting October 1 through October 31, receive 2X the Tier Credits when you play and dine at your favorite Caesars Rewards® destinations. Don't miss out and register today!*

You have to pre-register - there was a link in the email so I registered myself and Bill. You should be able to find it under Promotions on your CET account. Well since we can't get back to AC we will just got to our local to get Bill to Diamond.
    Thanks I would have missed it if you had not said something. I had already threw it away, I just get so much email from them. Don't really need the points but you never know and maybe they will mess up and double rewards also

@CPT, do you think the 5x tier in AC is for all players? I don’t see that offer on my Caesars app, just the 2x tier all month of October.

I need a little more than 4,000 tier to keep Diamond, this would be an easy way to make it happen.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    @CPT, do you think the 5x tier in AC is for all players? I don’t see that offer on my Caesars app, just the 2x tier all month of October.

I need a little more than 4,000 tier to keep Diamond, this would be an easy way to make it happen.

It looks like for everyone if I had to take a guess! Worth the swipe if you can make a Monday trip.

Blog Entries
    So here's the question..... If you play on a Monday in AC (in October) and get the 5X TC do they then multiply it by 2?
    Dawn

On the Tier credit multiplier days ...how does that work. October is a 2x tier credit multiplier month...if you get 1000 TC you earn 1000 TC ...do they still give you an extra 1000 TC for the 2 x multiplier?