User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CET Tier Multiplier in Atlantic City

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyd View Post
    So here's the question..... If you play on a Monday in AC (in October) and get the 5X TC do they then multiply it by 2?
    Also, @nhmajik, I'm not sure that the incentives stack up like that. I thought in the 5X "rules," it said that it's not in combination with other corporate offers, so I'm thinking that two times including bonus credits would not be the case. If it is, wow, that would be a really great deal and a low diamond like me might have hopes of making the high diamond level.

Well truthfully it would suck if you couldn't stack it if you made 1000 points...because that is hard to do for someone like me and you would already double it if you hit the 1000. You'd be better off earning under 1000 for those 2x days.

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Well truthfully it would suck if you couldn't stack it if you made 1000 points...because that is hard to do for someone like me and you would already double it if you hit the 1000. You'd be better off earning under 1000 for those 2x days.
    Okay, maybe I'm misunderstanding. I just read the rules. So, "earned" TCs are doubled but not the bonus TCs. So, if you earned 1000, I think you would end up with 3000 (1000 earned + 1000 bonus + 1000 for the 2x offer). Is that what you were saying too?

Quote Originally Posted by nhmajik View Post
    Rule #15
    The way I read the rules are you will earn 2x every day but Mondays which will be 5x because the higher takes precedence, (if that is actually open to anyone in AC, we're going Columbus Day weekend and will let you know since I never got that email).

Rule #13
    You will not get any daily tier credit bonuses to double (no doubling of the 250, 1000, 5000 that would be given for 500, 1000, 2500 daily earned). This isn't unusual except for last Feb when they doubled all, that was a sweet deal. I left KC with over 44,000 TC and had started at zero.

Rule #14
    Any TC they do double don't count towards earning extra reward credits or quality you for a daily TC bonus. Example: You earn 2500 TC on a 2x day. You will get your 2500, your 5000 daily bonus, and they will double your original 2500, so you would earn 10,000 for that day. You would not get any daily TC bonus for the 2500 they are giving you. I could be wrong so if someone reads it different please let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

@tee2green, check your online offers. My 5x multiplier on Mondays shows up on the app for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    @tee2green, check your online offers. My 5x multiplier on Mondays shows up on the app for me.

I'm thinking it must be a targeted offer, I checked the app yesterday and again today and nothing. Actually hoping it is good for BuccoBalls as it would be great to have us both at Diamond for the 1st time. He has a long way to go but might be doable with the 2x and 5x.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

tee2green....Thank you for that info. I hope you guys are able to get the 5x day in AC, that would be awesome. I'm heading to NOLA and seen the 2x in October offer for all Caesars properties on the promotion page and you have to opt in for it to be available to you.

Hi @DK528, that’s not the 5x tier for Monday’s in Oct., I have the same thing ok my app, those are Tuesday’s and that’s for 5x reward credits.

My mailer that I received yesterday showed the 5x tier credits on Monday’s.

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Thanks @ BorgataBabe. I got the offer by email or mailer too but you’re right that the app is a different offer.

Thanks @ BorgataBabe. I got the offer by email or mailer too but you’re right that the app is a different offer.

I would hate to see you go on a Tues. thinking you’re getting 5x tier and it’s only reward credits, that would suck!

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.