User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very confusing email from harrah's...who else got this yesterday?

Very confusing email from harrah's...who else got this yesterday?

We've Upgraded Our System Process
    Effective September 24, 2019, we will be upgrading our system process to update Tier Status expiration dates.

Moving forward, the expiration date reflected in your account will be the actual date your Tier Status is due to expire. Make sure you continue to earn enough Tier Credits each calendar year to maintain your Tier Status for the following year.

What will happen to my Tier Score?

Your Tier Score will not be affected. You will continue to earn Tier Credits the same way you do today. The Tier Credits you earn in a calendar year (January 1 – December 31) will still determine your Tier Status for that year and the following year. Tier Credits will always reset to 0 on January 1 since Tier Status must be earned each year to maintain your status for the following year.

Why did my expiration date not change?

Your Tier Status expiration date was only updated if you have earned the necessary Tier Credits so far this calendar year to qualify you for Tier Status through January 31, 2021.

For example: If your current Tier Score is at least 15,000, then your Tier Status should be Diamond until January 31, 2021. However, if you are currently Diamond based on earning at least 15,000 Tier Credits in 2018 and your current Tier Score is 5,000, then you will be Diamond until January 31, 2020 and at that point assigned Platinum Status until January 31, 2021. If you continue earning and reach at least 15,000 Tier Credits during 2019, then your expiration date for your Diamond status will update to January 31, 2021.

How do I continue to earn Tier Status?

The Tier Credits you earn this calendar year (January 1 – December 31, 2019) will still to count toward your Tier Status for this year and next year, expiring January 31, 2021. You need to continue earning enough Tier Credits each calendar year to maintain your Tier Status for the following year: 5,000 Tier Credits for Platinum, 15,000 Tier Credits for Diamond, and 150,000 Tier Credits to remain eligible for Seven Stars status. You are encouraged to earn the necessary thresholds each calendar year to extend your status the following year so there is no lapse in your benefits.

What if I don’t earn enough Tier Credits to keep my Tier Status?

You can always earn your Tier Status back by earning the necessary thresholds: 5,000 Tier Credits for Platinum, 15,000 Tier Credits for Diamond, and 150,000 Tier Credits to be eligible for Seven Stars status.

Am I guaranteed to keep my Seven Stars status?

Seven Stars membership is by invitation only and is never guaranteed. You must continue to earn 150,000 Tier Credits each calendar year to remain eligible for Seven Stars status. Your eligibility will be reviewed every year or when you earn at least 150,000 Tier Credits.

What if I received my Tier Status through a gifting/matching promotion?

If you received your Tier Status through a gifting/matching promotion, your status will only be valid for the current calendar year, expiring January 31, 2020. If you would like to extend your status for the following year, you will need to earn the necessary thresholds: 5,000 Tier Credits for Platinum, 15,000 Tier Credits for Diamond, and 150,000 Tier Credits to be eligible for Seven Stars status.

What will happen to my Reward Credits and when will they expire?

Nothing will change regarding how you earn Reward Credits or when they expire. As long as you earn at least one (1) Reward Credit every six (6) months, your Reward Credit balance will not expire.

I got it too...made me laugh cause I read through it all thinking ,pay attention Chrissy this is important system update news and was like. OK, WTF...nothing has changed. OK Harrah's...Thanks for updating my status to what I've earned.

I received that email and was confused on what changed, if anything.

I think this is the troublesome statement: "If you received your Tier Status through a gifting/matching promotion, your status will only be valid for the current calendar year, expiring January 31, 2020." But I really think they are saying, for example, if in one of their promos the prize was to make you Diamond status and you didn't gamble, just used the perks of that status after being "gifted" it, then you just lose it at the end of January. Maybe they had a glitch in their system that wasn't recognizing people who became Diamond mid-year due to a prize award of some sort and, as in the case of everyone playing for points, it gave them that status for the following year. Bottom line, I don't think anything changed for people who are and have been earning their TCs the hard way, including the promo TCs that we essentially "earn" by participating in the promos.

The way I read it is that nothing has actually changed except for what is displayed on the website. Last week I showed an expiration of January 2020. I haven't gambled since and now my expiration shows correctly as January of 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    The way I read it is that nothing has actually changed except for what is displayed on the website. Last week I showed an expiration of January 2020. I haven't gambled since and now my expiration shows correctly as January of 2021.
    That’s what I was thinking too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    That’s what I was thinking too.
    Yes, they got tired of getting phone calls on this so they just clarified status expirations. Unfortunately they did so in a confusing way
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

I hope it did not screw my tier status up after working like crazy to get it.

Nothing has changed, they just don't know how to explain it in a simple way for simple patrons lol

Blog Entries
    Yep got it too, nothing changed. As I have already reached Diamond for next year mine says 2021. I checked Bill's and as he hasn't reached Diamond for next year yet his still says 2020. If he reaches Diamond this year for next it will change.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Dawn