User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giada photos and my opinions

Giada photos and my opinions

Old news by now, but this is my version of our Giada dinner. I will eventually be finished with my TR, just writing up a few things like this separately to just link to it in the TR so I can find the restaurant information easier in the future.

http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2015/04/...revisited.html
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thanks for the report, Diana. I am sorry that it was a disappointing dinner, but the pics are beautiful. At least you were with some great folks.
    Looking forward to the TR!

Great report on Giada's! You always take such nice photos! I ate there back in November, and I was pretty disappointed. I am looking forward to your TR as well!

amy said her lemon spaghetti had good taste of lemon and i tasted it also. so yeah some inconsistency but food quality still good imho on the 2 times we went.

Great report on our dinner Evoni. While I was not too impressed on my selection I so enjoyed the ambience and company. Had a blast in the photo booth... As you all can tell lol.

It was a fun night and I'd go again to Giada but would do exactly as you suggest.

Thanks again for the wonderful post

Great Giada write up. It's too bad the experience was underwhelming. Thank you.

Nothing turns me off more about a restaurant than inconsistency . Great once then mediocre next , I might give em one more chance. Mediocre from the start and I won't be back.
    Seems like alot of lemon dishes at Giada. Some lemon dishes without lemon in them!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Thanks for the report, Diana. I am sorry that it was a disappointing dinner, but the pics are beautiful. At least you were with some great folks.
    Looking forward to the TR!
    Company and service wise, it was a fabulous dinner. I do hope that Giada gets back on track again as I did enjoy it last August. I'm hoping to finish the trip report this weekend and have it up early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by mandacoach View Post
    Great report on Giada's! You always take such nice photos! I ate there back in November, and I was pretty disappointed. I am looking forward to your TR as well!
    Thanks, I'm glad you like the photos! Sorry you were disappointed too.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    amy said her lemon spaghetti had good taste of lemon and i tasted it also. so yeah some inconsistency but food quality still good imho on the 2 times we went.
    Looks like it might be who is running/cooking in the kitchen that night.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Great report on our dinner Evoni. While I was not too impressed on my selection I so enjoyed the ambience and company. Had a blast in the photo booth... As you all can tell lol.

It was a fun night and I'd go again to Giada but would do exactly as you suggest.

Thanks again for the wonderful post
    It was a fun dinner and I agree on the ambiance! Love that photo booth. It was so funny when we all where in that tiny booth together, I wish someone had been there to take a video of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Great Giada write up. It's too bad the experience was underwhelming. Thank you.
    It was underwhelming this time, but it's possible to have a different experience there, I just wish they were more consistent with their food like a couple of my other favorite Vegas restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Nothing turns me off more about a restaurant than inconsistency . Great once then mediocre next , I might give em one more chance. Mediocre from the start and I won't be back.
    Seems like alot of lemon dishes at Giada. Some lemon dishes without lemon in them!
    I agree, if the first dinner is mediocre I'm likely not going to give them another chance in a area where there is so much competition. I did like my dinner there last year, so I'm wiling to give them a 3rd chance on some future date if other friends want to go.

One thing I didn't mention because I couldn't remember the exact entrees, but when we first were seated they immediately told us they were out of several menu items which is always disappointing to hear.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Great review! I was expecting to love it and was kind of sad I didn't since I chose it for my Birthday dinner but like you I would give it another chance. The photo booth was fun The best part was spending the evening with all of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The soup had bacon in it, that's what sold me!
    While it was good, I agree with you that I would only probably go back if asked to go with a group.