User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CET associated cards email

CET associated cards email

Did anyone else receive this from CET regarding associated accounts? I’m pretty sure my associated acct was my late husband’s. But I’d be interested to hear if anyone else received this email who has an active member.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Did anyone else receive this from CET regarding associated accounts? I’m pretty sure my associated acct was my late husband’s. But I’d be interested to hear if anyone else received this email who has an active member.
    Yes I did...Me and Michelle had linked cards years ago but they were messed up so we stopped using hers and only used Mine since she was always with me and did not go alone..In fact last time we tried the card it came up with my name so not sure what the deal is. Maybe she could try and get a new one now that is not linked.

According to Vital Vegas, CET is introducing new Diamond Tier levels in conjunction with this roll out.

I'm intrigued! Kevin and I don't have an associated account. We mostly play on my card. I was actually hoping to transfer some RCs to his card when we are in AC this weekend so he could get snacks or food if he wanted and I wasn't interested in joining him. I know @sondor once mentioned that you could do this for anyone as long as you were both present when doing it. Wonder if they will be doing away with that too? I will ask questions on Friday in AC and report back.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I'm intrigued! Kevin and I don't have an associated account. We mostly play on my card. I was actually hoping to transfer some RCs to his card when we are in AC this weekend so he could get snacks or food if he wanted and I wasn't interested in joining him. I know @sondor once mentioned that you could do this for anyone as long as you were both present when doing it. Wonder if they will be doing away with that too? I will ask questions on Friday in AC and report back.

I doubt it, that's a Diamond benefit, you can gift $50 twice a year to someone. AC was a good place as they seem to know how to do it, think it was a bigger deal the time me and Ken were in Joilet, like they had to call someone back at corporate

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    I doubt it, that's a Diamond benefit, you can gift $50 twice a year to someone. AC was a good place as they seem to know how to do it, think it was a bigger deal the time me and Ken were in Joilet, like they had to call someone back at corporate
    Good to know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Good to know. Thanks.

I think it's up to $50 per time so you may be able to do less

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    I think it's up to $50 per time so you may be able to do less
    Haha, I would love to do less (I hoard those RC's even though we both earned them) but I guess I can part with $50 for him.

Have to remember to put one tier credit on the card every 6 months or will lose the money

So are they requiring 25,000 points for Diamond for next year as part Of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk