User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Borgata (M life) 2019/2020 Tier Credits

Borgata (M life) 2019/2020 Tier Credits

I was wondering if anyone else who plays at Borgata and was already Gold for the next year received the below email from Borgata around the 2nd week in August?

Between the M&G and another stay before the end of September I earned a little more than 11,000 tier and as of now all that has appeared in my account online is 269 tier credits!

Of course when I emailed Borgata I was told I had to speak with someone in person and we don’t plan to be back in AC until early November. I was just curious if anyone earned tier during this time period and if you think the correct amount of tier has been applied to your account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

here is what mine is saying

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post

That is what ours is still showing. Hope to see a good head start for the year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    That is what ours is still showing. Hope to see a good head start for the year.

i love how says takes 7 days we are on October 13 now lol

i love how says takes 7 days we are on October 13 now lol
    Maybe they mean business days, not calendar days? Yeah, whatever, it's MLife.

Thanks, maybe they are still in the process of adding all of the correct points?

Blog Entries
    @BorgataBabe, I got the rollover offer both last year and this year. The offer is from MLife, rather than the Borgata specifically. Last year, it took a couple of weeks to get the tier credits into my account, and I expect the same this year. The offer came from mlife@ee.mgmresorts.com, and according to the auto card you can call 1-800-270-7117.

Please let me know if you get any information from the Borgata.
    Last edited by emmas; 10-13-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Pat
    We have been monitoring this since the end of September. Last week, one day all of our holiday shopping points were gone. Good thing I had taken a screen shot of them the day before (I've been through this before with them). So they put them back in. We were waiting to hear if we were NOIR again. We had to call MLIFE for something on our upcoming reservation and they told us we were NOIR for 2020. I still don't believe them. I'll wait until and/if we are ever notified officially. Never believe it unless you see it in writing.

Has anyone had the correct amount of tier credits applied to their MLife account yet? I did have tier credits added but no where near what I should have from my play in late August & September. Now I have to wait until I go to Borgata again in Nov. to talk to a host.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    Has anyone had the correct amount of tier credits applied to their MLife account yet? I did have tier credits added but no where near what I should have from my play in late August & September. Now I have to wait until I go to Borgata again in Nov. to talk to a host.

yes ours are correct.