User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Borgata (M life) 2019/2020 Tier Credits

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Yes, our Bellagio stay was Aug 31st until checkout on Sept 4th. And we did a lot of slotting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Hmm, I can’t imagine you wouldn’t receive the same offer, you’re a higher tier than me. If you have an MLife host you should call them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    Hmm, I can’t imagine you wouldn’t receive the same offer, you’re a higher tier than me. If you have an MLife host you should call them.

We don't have a hot with Mlife. I am going to email them next week if I do not see anything post.

Definitely contact them. I’m pretty sure the offer was system wide. You should have something by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    Definitely contact them. I’m pretty sure the offer was system wide. You should have something by now.
    Hmm I didn’t get any either and I played some during the M&G trip and my September trip. Not a crazy amount but definitely went both times and played.

Blog Entries
    They had two different promotions -- 3X tier credits or rollover credits. It seemed that if you were under your previous tier level, you got the 3X tier credits, but if you were really close or over, you got the rollover credits. I don't think you could get both promotions.

Quote Originally Posted by emmas View Post
    They had two different promotions -- 3X tier credits or rollover credits. It seemed that if you were under your previous tier level, you got the 3X tier credits, but if you were really close or over, you got the rollover credits. I don't think you could get both promotions.
    That would explain it because we got 3x on our Labor Day trip. But we were only like 30k tier credits from renewing Platinum going In to the trip. And since offers are off of play, not tier level, I am not pressed. We have always hit Platinum. Thanks for clearing that up, Emna!

This definitely explains it. I was so confused as to what you guys were talking about. I got 3x TC but no rollover. Okay, all good now.