User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Current favorite slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Evoni I have become a fan of Walking Dead too. It is ridiculously hard to get on these machines in Cherokee. So happy I will be in Vegas next week and have more places to play. I can't believe that I really like this game, probably would have never even tried it if not for peeps posting about it.
    I'm sure that Caesar's has it for you to play but there's also 3 of them at Venetian for you to try when you are staying at Palazzo. Just stay away from the one where if you were to sit down at it your back would be to the bar, the other 2 in the group bonus in my experience of the last 6 months bonus a lot more then that one. I just had this nice surprise on The Walking Dead at Venetian last week!

http://youtu.be/R4ZFNBZyzU0?list=UUI...kXWxuSTGNCycxw
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thanks I will remember that too!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I'm sure that Caesar's has it for you to play but there's also 3 of them at Venetian for you to try when you are staying at Palazzo. Just stay away from the one where if you were to sit down at it your back would be to the bar, the other 2 in the group bonus in my experience of the last 6 months bonus a lot more then that one. I just had this nice surprise on The Walking Dead at Venetian last week!

http://youtu.be/R4ZFNBZyzU0?list=UUI...kXWxuSTGNCycxw

Nice win Diana - I will look for it while I'm there can't wait! Thanks for sharing

What a great bonus on Walking Dead Evoni!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My current favorite is Power and Beauty

I thought it would be top dollar

And I thought it was Pinball. I guess that was so 2014.

Zeus, looks like she moved on

Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong View Post
    My current favorite is Power and Beauty

@RiverSong, so pretty!!! Both the graphics and the win, that is.