User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Current favorite slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2spin View Post
    I'm old school and can't resist a Top Dollar reel machine. Won $3600 the first time I played a $10 version and have been hooked ever since
    I am old school too!! Like my Triple Strike Machines or triple double strikes.

The original Willy Wonka for the past two years, but I just found Great Eagle Returns. Love that game! Have hand pays on both games, so that helps.

The one I still can't stay away from is three-reel LoTR. Though for the past year my experience with it has basically been: 1) open wallet, 2) insert vacuum hose, 3) press button, 4) experience complete and total suckage.

Evoni, I remember that first time we played Walking Dead! I like that one too, but haven't seen any bonuses on it for far too long. Let alone any GUTS!

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    The one I still can't stay away from is three-reel LoTR. Though for the past year my experience with it has basically been: 1) open wallet, 2) insert vacuum hose, 3) press button, 4) experience complete and total suckage.

Evoni, I remember that first time we played Walking Dead! I like that one too, but haven't seen any bonuses on it for far too long. Let alone any GUTS!
    Just want to say hi boots, so great to see you here!

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post

I remember that time well at the Palms when I thought I would hate The Walking Dead, LOL! I love it and it's been so good to me since May, I've actually won more on that slot then lost so far. Hope I didn't just jinx myself. You deserve lots of guts, we will have to play it together in April at either Bellagio or Aria since Cosmo (darn them) doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Just want to say hi boots, so great to see you here!
    Hiiii Clemi!!!! [waving in your direction] Hope to see you super soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    Gotta say Sex and the City has been my favorite slot for a few years now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine, too!

www.youtube.com/mrsmloves2teach

Evoni I have become a fan of Walking Dead too. It is ridiculously hard to get on these machines in Cherokee. So happy I will be in Vegas next week and have more places to play. I can't believe that I really like this game, probably would have never even tried it if not for peeps posting about it.

hey girl glad you found us! I went to Cherokee Sunday and got on Walking dead after sitting behind it playin Plants and zombies...Did well got a 300$ bonus but overall Lost but had fun Love Walking Dead!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Evoni I have become a fan of Walking Dead too. It is ridiculously hard to get on these machines in Cherokee. So happy I will be in Vegas next week and have more places to play. I can't believe that I really like this game, probably would have never even tried it if not for peeps posting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    hey girl glad you found us! I went to Cherokee Sunday and got on Walking dead after sitting behind it playin Plants and zombies...Did well got a 300$ bonus but overall Lost but had fun Love Walking Dead!!!
    I have only been able to play few times at Cherokee, usually very late at night. Glad you were able to play it. I lost too but still had a lot of fun playing it. Glad to see you here too