User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: confession to make hhh

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    I was surprised when they said you couldn't use any sunscreen at Trunk Bay and had to wear a rashguard or something like that for sunscreen which I have so it's not a big deal for me since we're only there 90 minutes
    Wow, I am surprised they don't even let you wear the reef safe sunscreen? But they are trying to keep the reef alive, so it's probably a good thing. Definitely wear rash guards as even 90 minutes down there can turn you into a lobster. I am proof

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Wow, I am surprised they don't even let you wear the reef safe sunscreen? But they are trying to keep the reef alive, so it's probably a good thing. Definitely wear rash guards as even 90 minutes down there can turn you into a lobster. I am proof
    Yeah I wear mine pretty much all day when we're down in Bahamas or whatever not worth getting burned all over your body and being uncomfortable trying to sleep

I guess I reread it again and they do say biodegradable sun protection

almost single digits getting so excited cant wait!! dont think ever been as excited for a vacation.

maybe last time was this excited was going to bahamas for 1st time

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    almost single digits getting so excited cant wait!! dont think ever been as excited for a vacation.

maybe last time was this excited was going to bahamas for 1st time
    Getting out of the cold weather helps too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hope you have a great trip. I loved Magens Bay in St. Thomas but I’m sure all the beaches there are beautiful. I think St. Kitts is where I got sunburnt but I just wanna be in the beach and the water so I paid the price for not applying sunblock more frequently and I still enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a fabulous trip. Can’t wait for your updates. You are going to love it!

So excited for you guys! I really can't wait to hear all about it!

was 7 degrees when pulled onto interstate this morn and now frozen slush all over ground cant wait for the warm.

heads deep in packing gonna be most luggage ever taking but want to be able to take stuff home if we see some stuff at ports

Man, you are going to have so much fun that you will want to go again in February to get the hell out of the snow and cold ass temps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk