User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: confession to make hhh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Man, you are going to have so much fun that you will want to go again in February to get the hell out of the snow and cold ass temps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    It's cold as heck here! 55 highs, 39 lows. HHH

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Man, you are going to have so much fun that you will want to go again in February to get the hell out of the snow and cold ass temps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    yeah deffinately if we have a good time might be a new vice! especially if can get good comps on nice ships

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    It's cold as heck here! 55 highs, 39 lows. HHH
    lol 55 was beautiful here today

got a helper to pack!

Someone tell me if I am over packing I am thinking I am but a dress shirt for every night and a t-shirt for the morning and during the day each day when we're not at the pool or maybe just wear the pool outfit all day long each day we are not at a cruise port?

i wont able to sit at pool all day so many day time things to do even kn cruise days. but who knows what will all do.

gonna be like walking the vegas strip on water

Last edited by dvandentop; 11-10-2019 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    got a helper to pack!

Someone tell me if I am over packing I am thinking I am but a dress shirt for every night and a t-shirt for the morning and during the day when we're not at the pool or maybe just wear the pool outfit all day long each day we are not at a cruise port?

i wont able to sit at pool all day but who knows hhh

You’re not overpacking. I couldn’t believe how much I packed for the cruise. I was glad I had it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    You’re not overpacking. I couldn’t believe how much I packed for the cruise. I was glad I had it all.
    i am taking 2 carry on size suitcases i suppse 7 days is quite a bit longer then out usual trip so will be nice to have extra room if find some Souvenirs or cups etc...

amy taking same as well. we have a okder huge suitcase was thinking of taking but that thing weighs also 25lbs alone without any clothes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    i am taking 2 carry on size suitcases i suppse 7 days is quite a bit longer then out usual trip so will be nice to have extra room if find some Souvenirs or cups etc...

amy taking same as well. we have a okder huge suitcase was thinking of taking but that thing weighs also 25lbs alone without any clothes in it.
    We both took a carryon and checked a bag. I never check bags but wanted to have room for anything we bought and lots of clothing options during the cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    We both took a carryon and checked a bag. I never check bags but wanted to have room for anything we bought and lots of clothing options during the cruise.
    ok glad i am not crazy hhh

yeah i never check either even when we went to bahamas for 7 days last spring.

i must be getting old too even bought a 7 day pill organizer lol.

Can’t wait to see warm pictures have fun you too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I always bring a checked bag (24") and a 22" carry on. Sometimes I bring an additional duffle type bag with the snorkeling gear. If we are doing a fancy cruise, we also bring a garment bag. I do not think you are overpacking at all!

Be sure to bring a backpack or a beach bag to take with you on shore excursions to the beach.