User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: confession to make hhh

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I always bring a checked bag (24") and a 22" carry on. Sometimes I bring an additional duffle type bag with the snorkeling gear. If we are doing a fancy cruise, we also bring a garment bag. I do not think you are overpacking at all!

Be sure to bring a backpack or a beach bag to take with you on shore excursions to the beach.
    yeah i am taking a backpack with all my usual essentials for any trip. carry my bankroll phone chargers snacks reusuable water bottle sunglasses etc..packing swinsuit and stuff as well.so we can board early and eat lunch and then hit cabin at 1pm once we can get.in and change and hit the pool and other areas of the ship before it gets too crazy. been watching alot of cruise tip.videos so learned lots of knowledge.

hopeful the hangars are plentiful in the closest??
    or can we ask cabin attendants for more?
    Last edited by dvandentop; 11-11-2019 at 02:25 AM.

confession to make hhh

Lol, I love my pill organizer - have 7 individual ones with a few pockets each. And yes I feel old when I admit it

Have a wonderful trip Derek and Amy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The NCL escape is currently parked near my apartment .. it’s massive. Coming down the highway along the Hudson River and seeing it - wow. It’s like a city avenue long.

Also there are like 15 semis parked waiting to drop off goods.

Quote Originally Posted by DK528 View Post
    The NCL escape is currently parked near my apartment .. it’s massive. Coming down the highway along the Hudson River and seeing it - wow. It’s like a city avenue long.

Also there are like 15 semis parked waiting to drop off goods.

is that the brand new one? i can only imagine the whole staging process to reload these 7 day cruises etc... lots of man power

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    is that the brand new one? i can only imagine the whole staging process to reload these 7 day cruises etc... lots of man power
    I don’t know if it’s the newest. But googling it, as of 2917, it was the largest. Looks like it carries twice as many passengers as the ship I was on!

This reminded me when I got to tsa Checkin at Phoenix Friday an employee asked me if I had a cat
    Are the cats sneaking in with the carry on bags?

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    yeah i am taking a backpack with all my usual essentials for any trip. carry my bankroll phone chargers snacks reusuable water bottle sunglasses etc..packing swinsuit and stuff as well.so we can board early and eat lunch and then hit cabin at 1pm once we can get.in and change and hit the pool and other areas of the ship before it gets too crazy. been watching alot of cruise tip.videos so learned lots of knowledge.

hopeful the hangars are plentiful in the closest??
    or can we ask cabin attendants for more?
    There will be hangars. How many is hit or miss, but I have never had an issue getting more. I also bring several ziplock bags with me (gallon & quartsize). They come in handy for things, especially on beach days.

You will be taking beach towels with you for some excursions, and you are responsible for returning them to the ship. They will likely be wet and sandy. Not sure about RC, but some cruise lines charge you if you lose them. That’s why I bring a beach bag along, in addition to a backpack. Although a beach bag is a fun souvenir to pick up in port.

I’m getting very excited for you both!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just an FYI -- when we went on our RC cruise to Alaska in 2015, there were no robes in our balcony room (I assumed there would be, since my brother says he always has them on Carnival). Apparently they provide them only for the suites.

This will be a fun getaway for all of us, I think. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Just an FYI -- when we went on our RC cruise to Alaska in 2015, there were no robes in our balcony room (I assumed there would be, since my brother says he always has them on Carnival). Apparently they provide them only for the suites.

This will be a fun getaway for all of us, I think. Have fun!
    still the same scenario on the robes for suites only.
    not gonna be much time to be wearing one anyways hhh

Have a safe cruise you and Amy always are having a great time on your trips.