User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: confession to make hhh

amy dad told her to not put anything in safe and to not bring wedding rings etc... i think he is being little over cautious.

they went on cruises before prob been 10 years thought.

its not like we are going to south africa or something its virgin islands.

not too concerned about room safe myself never had any issues anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    amy dad told her to not put anything in safe and to not bring wedding rings etc... i think he is being little over cautious.

they went on cruises before prob been 10 years thought.

its not like we are going to south africa or something its virgin islands.

not too concerned about room safe myself never had any issues anywhere
    I don't want to contradict Amy's dad, but I will say that I always bring my rings but mine are not knock your eyes out expensive looking. I would take the same precautions that you would take in Vegas or NOLA, or anywhere stateside. I always use the room safe. I have never had an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I don't want to contradict Amy's dad, but I will say that I always bring my rings but mine are not knock your eyes out expensive looking. I would take the same precautions that you would take in Vegas or NOLA, or anywhere stateside. I always use the room safe. I have never had an issue.
    Yeah I asked on a Royal Caribbean group as well and no one's ever had any issues with their safe either and like I said it's a captive audience so it's not like you won't be able to pinpoint who did steal something anyways.

like I said i didnt have same concerns as him either. up to amy if she wants to wear her main ring or just band.

4 days wohooo

I know you guys will have a great time look forward to your pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk