User Tag List

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: symphony of the seas popping the cruise cherry!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Your pictures are excellent Derek! She sure is a beautiful ship. And Wonderland looked amazing! That breakfast didn't look to shabby, either.

I always used my AAA card for the slot in the room, but nothing but the room card worked on the Seaside. Hopefully you will have better luck, but I worry that the newer technology has screwed that up.

If they are still doing the Quest (ridiculously fun adult scavenger hunt) you and Amy should definitely do it. When we did it, you joined others to create teams and it was a blast. And even if you just go watch, you will likely see some crazy sights! I still can't find my black silk nightie ........
    they are doing that the last night heard it is hilarious and gets sorta raunchy which i will think is hilarious.

yeah all food been great so far and all wait staff excellent

day drinking all day on pool deck leading to shit show drama for some people free entertainment lolz

150 central park for dinner 630

life is good
    lots to be thankful for watching this beautiful sunset
    was thinking of my mom too so got sorta teary eyed while amy getting ready.
    she and my dad never did any vacations and missed out on alot of beautiful things like this

Last edited by dvandentop; 11-17-2019 at 09:59 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dvandentop For This Useful Post:

all dressed up and no where to go stuck on a boat in the ocean lol.

mr.piano man at it again he is great.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    life is good
    lots to be thankful for watching this beautiful sunset
    was thinking of my mom too so got sorta teary eyed while amy getting ready.
    she and my dad never did any vacations and missed out on alot of beautiful things like this

What a beautiful sunset. Being on the ocean always gives me time to reflect and ponder life, too. I am loving all of your posts.

A Coco Cay commercial just came on here and I got excited as if I were going there HHH! Can't wait for you to get there

150 central park tonight
    food was good real slow service 2 he dinner almost 1 hr into dinner we just had apps.

was ok i had lobster thermidor amy had filet

main dining room tomorrow night

What beautiful photos! Looks like such a gorgeous ship. Enjoy and hope you hit a very big jackpot!

getting some good wins tonight

roll the boner was real good have a great tito from there and several other good onea

maybe get 400 more pts and break close to even

saw the 1977 show was supposed to go night 5 but worked for tonight very good ice skating show with tons of talent from all over the world.

only down $130 tonight good deal for 2k coin in

Your pictures are awesome and I can tell you’re having a great time. For us it is so hard to book land vacations anymore because I feel like a cruise has so much more to offer and I get much better prices. Hopefully the rain you are seeing won’t be there in the daytime while you are at port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.