User Tag List

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: symphony of the seas popping the cruise cherry!!

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    I hate that your cruise is coming to an end. Being that i havent cruised in over 20 years and it was just a 3 night cruise to Bahamas, i felt like i was really seeing what cruising haa become 1st hand.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    amy already been looking up more cruises for next time she has off work lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Dude, what a fantastic trip you and Amy had! But it doesn't surprise me because you two truly live life. You work your asses off, but you reward yourselves. Incredible pics, the food looked amazing, and you did a brother right by posting eye candy specifically for zeus. Thanks for another great dvandentop TR!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    thanks for the kind words Don. only get one life have to take full advantage of it when you can.

when we were in st thomas i was telling amy i am sure thankful we are doing this now when we are able bodied and easily to get around

here we are not supposed to be here til 10am good job captain!

hopefully can get off ship early
    damn those slides are tall and i am going on them all!!

ncl sun going to their place.

weather is amazing today no wind at all. really is gonna be a great last day!
    Last edited by dvandentop; 11-22-2019 at 01:39 PM.

do we need to take the boarding luggage tags off and only have the departing ones on?

torpedo chamber slide scary af amy and i both went down

damn slides are amazing adrenaline rush for sure. zip line at 12

We had to weigh to go on the zipline and it's not good everybody LOL up 17 lb holyshit.
    that was with swimming suit and beach shoes. (ok trying to make myself feel better lol)

That one guy who does a lot of reviews for Royal Caribbean said the chicken sandwich was good at the free place here and yeah it is really amazing.

The free lunch buffet also has a very good spread with Cuban sandwiches tacos hamburgers cheeseburgers buffalo chicken wings didnt try but will later.

have to hit daredevil slide now the tallest in north america.

Blog Entries
    Don't worry, we know all scales are different. Obviously theirs is not right!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Curlyd; 11-22-2019 at 10:25 PM.
    Dawn

At least you have gotten your money's worth. You will have all of that odd within two weeks, and that includes having Thanksgiving in there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk