User Tag List

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: symphony of the seas popping the cruise cherry!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    This is one helluva cruise TR! The pics are fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    trying me best !

This is such a fabulous TR! What’s your next port?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Wonderful pictures! Cockleshell Beach looks very nice but those drinks sound killer Amy looks like she is enjoying her new little friend!

The thing about the Caribbean, is every island is more beautiful than the last. I never grow tired of the colors, the beauty and the amazing people. I am so happy that you are both having so much fun!
    yeah very beautiful here for sure i am glad er did the excursion was a 20 min ride from middle of island to other end seeing thingd we wouldnt have seen just doing the shopping zone

goddamn those.monkeys stank with their diapers i am sure that guy is a island millionaore off $5 @ person pics

also had the beach massage ladys want to give amy massage in the shade of the trees hhh. she said and then lady rubbed aloe beer on Amy's legs since they were looking a little lobster ish anyways hhh.

I can't believe how many people are sunburned like a mofo they have to be hurting like a son of a bitch when the alcohol wears off

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Love the pics. And because I'm such a good Catholic girl, most of those drink names made me blush

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    hahah yeah names were deffinately interesting wish i woulda been there when some lady was ordering a lick my clit hhh

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    hahah yeah names were deffinately interesting wish i woulda been there when some lady was ordering a lick my clit hhh
    LMAO
    beautiful island loving all the pictures!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol at eating nachos an hour before dinner! One of the best parts of cruising is the drunk food available all the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slot wins @
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Didnt look like those people were running. Did they miss the boat??

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#stankymonkey

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Loving all of your pictures, the ship looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.