User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just a few hours at the B...

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    I should have stayed at $6 or just left when I was crazy ahead but no!!! I gad to start betting $10 a spin, that’s what happens after 3 martinis! The vodka told me better things were coming. At least I walked away with some of my winnings.

I think we should make Gold in AC this year and if we do we’re thinking about a fall trip to MGM Springfield, maybe even extend it to a night at Mohegan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How is earning tiers at the B now? Better than years past? I know the comp dollars accrue slower, but I am more about the tiers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    How is earning tiers at the B now? Better than years past? I know the comp dollars accrue slower, but I am more about the tiers.

I feel like I earn more comp at Borgata than I did at Aria & Bellagio but I feel like, for me, I have earned tier faster in LV, specifically at Bellagio. The last 2 years we went to LV as soon the new tier year started and I earned 85,000 tier and 80,000 in my trips to LV and then another 60,000-70,000 throughout the year at Borgata. But I get nothing extra earning those tier in AC, so I want to take a LV break and see something else.

So I’m not sure if I’m earning tier slower because I’m not taking the same BR to B as I would LV or if tier accumulated faster in LV?

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgataBabe View Post
    I feel like I earn more comp at Borgata than I did at Aria & Bellagio but I feel like, for me, I have earned tier faster in LV, specifically at Bellagio. The last 2 years we went to LV as soon the new tier year started and I earned 85,000 tier and 80,000 in my trips to LV and then another 60,000-70,000 throughout the year at Borgata. But I get nothing extra earning those tier in AC, so I want to take a LV break and see something else.

So I’m not sure if I’m earning tier slower because I’m not taking the same BR to B as I would LV or if tier accumulated faster in LV?

Thanks. They stated that they had changed the way that your earn tiers at the B, so hoping it is better so we can earn them better while in AC.