User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Nostalgic

Thanks for this great thread Clemi! So glad I joined this wonderful group, been a few years already. I wish I were a better traveler, still have a big fear of flying. Hope I can try to get to some other meet and greets in future. So happy I have met a lot of jokers.

I started lurking on SMF just before it started having technical issues and died. Then I became a member of SF. I think @Mimi was the very first person I ever met - she and Jeff were in Tunica and I was with HappyGM and her husband . My first SF M&G was at Cherokee where I first met @CPT , Rob, Dina, Derek33 (RIP), DW, Cyndy and some others we won’t name. It was small but fun. I also came to the SF M&G in AC that was on the boat and that’s where I met so many of the East Coast people. I have also had the great pleasure of meeting individual jokers throughout the years and it has been so much fun. Definitely weird to think about the friends I have gone to meet in person that I only know from the internet! When everyone disappeared from SF, DVandentop sent me a PM and told me where everyone was at JWE. I’m so grateful I found my slot family again. There are some truly great people on this forum and I’m happy to call many of you friends. There are still quite a few jokers that I haven’t met yet but I feel like I already know. I look forward to more shenanigans and living life stories that we all share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Your family doesn't 'Get it'

Your friends don't 'Get it'

Your coworkers don't 'Get it'

So nice to be around you folks that 'Get it' on this forum.

I've broke bread with some of you, had drinks with many of you, and dragged most of you to Wonderboogie. You folks put up with dozens of mindless Outback Jack posts ( more coming this week lol).

I'd rather be around you people than the finest people in the world.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Your family doesn't 'Get it'

Your friends don't 'Get it'

Your coworkers don't 'Get it'

So nice to be around you folks that 'Get it' on this forum.

I've broke bread with some of you, had drinks with many of you, and dragged most of you to Wonderboogie. You folks put up with dozens of mindless Outback Jack posts ( more coming this week lol).

I'd rather be around you people than the finest people in the world.
    Thanks for the backwards compliment, hhh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post

Yeah Trey WTF??????????? hhh

Blog Entries
    We had just started slotting when I found SF. First M&G was AC for the boat ride. What a blast. Met many of you there, but one person who really stuck with us was Lisa Lockett. Many of you will remember that Lisa had Breast Cancer stage 4. We spent most of the next day with them and then for breakfast at Revel the last morning. Lisa's fight and courage has left a lasting impression on both of us. Sadly Lisa passed away.

The we hit KC for the 1st SB meet. This one is on our never miss list. Jokers are a great family and we have appreciated the time with the rest of you. Being the low-low rollers we are doesn't matter to you all (although we have been to bet $2 a spin when going for 2500 TC in a day.) One thing that the Jokers has really helped us with is understanding how the slots work (besides just being a depository for cash) and using CET to provide us with many places to vacation and party-on.

All great people here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    Yeah Trey WTF??????????? hhh
    My sarcastic humor has been largely banned at home and occasionally spills out on here. My bad.

I agree with penguins about elevating understanding, particularly about how the comp systems work. We've had a great year seeing so many of you as we've traveled around using CET. Hope it continues for years to come. Everywhere we go, there's a friend there.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    DVandentop sent me a PM and told me where everyone was at JWE. I’m so grateful I found my slot family again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you paid it forward doing the same for me.....thanks again

I only started due to players life that WMS had for lord of the rings....@shamus was there as was @dwright and Evoni and Sdguy till he got kicked out.Shamus hooked us up for G2E from that site and we got paid to be on a panel. That site started having issues and moved over ro SMF but mostly as a lurker then to SF and then here...learned a lot from all the forums on comps and various things...finally met Dragonslayer one time and attended an AC meet finally...met a lot of great people.....never thought I would participate like I do

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    My sarcastic humor has been largely banned at home and occasionally spills out on here. My bad.

I agree with penguins about elevating understanding, particularly about how the comp systems work. We've had a great year seeing so many of you as we've traveled around using CET. Hope it continues for years to come. Everywhere we go, there's a friend there.
    Your sarcastic humor is what makes you you. It may be banned at home, but it sure is appreciated around here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk