User Tag List

Thread: Feeling Nostalgic

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Hello my name is Charles and i have a gambling .....Oh crap sorry wrong group ...lol.. I guess ive been on the boards now for 5 yrs (wow where did the time go ) ...i think i can safely say every one that ive met turned out being good people ( and trust me i have Major trust issues so i know keepers and pos's ) so id say there only two ppl in that entire time that i wouldnt have any thing to do with (im pretty sure we all know who they are especially if you are a former slot fanatic ) But this group is way different . i consider a lot of you close friends and the ones i have not meet yet . your time is coming . thanks for starting this thread Clemi every once in a while we need to be reminded of who are friends are .

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Hello my name is Charles and i have a gambling .....Oh crap sorry wrong group ...lol.. I guess ive been on the boards now for 5 yrs (wow where did the time go ) ...i think i can safely say every one that ive met turned out being good people ( and trust me i have Major trust issues so i know keepers and pos's ) so id say there only two ppl in that entire time that i wouldnt have any thing to do with (im pretty sure we all know who they are especially if you are a former slot fanatic ) But this group is way different . i consider a lot of you close friends and the ones i have not meet yet . your time is coming . thanks for starting this thread Clemi every once in a while we need to be reminded of who are friends are .
    You are welcome! So great to hear our stories