User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Criss Angel's Las Vegas show......

Criss Angel's Las Vegas show......

is it THAT bad?

We're thinking about watching a show when we go in a couple of weeks. I've seen most of the shows on the strip with the exception of Criss Angel, Michael Jackson, Zumanity and the new ones like Show Stoppers. Out of the 3 old ones, I know that the Michael Jackson show will be the most entertaining but I want to use MyVegas rewards.

Has anyone seen the Criss Angel show? I usually love magic shows and would like some feedback.

Thanks!

I read some article that it was one of the don't dos in Vegas. I think he's too full of himself.

My husband and I saw it a year after it had opened along with 2 other friends and it had some changes done to it from when it had first opened. All of us liked the show, but then we didn't go in with any expectations as we hadn't watched him on TV at all. A year and a half ago I sent my Mom, her friend and my adult son to see the show and all of them enjoyed it. However, since then the show had a break and was revamped, so I'm not sure if it's as good as when we saw it or not.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

I saw it a year ago and it was below average a couple of big production tricks and a lot of videos from his tv show it was like an info commercial for his tv show I wouldn't go to it lots better shows in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by nenshee21 View Post
    is it THAT bad?

We're thinking about watching a show when we go in a couple of weeks. I've seen most of the shows on the strip with the exception of Criss Angel, Michael Jackson, Zumanity and the new ones like Show Stoppers. Out of the 3 old ones, I know that the Michael Jackson show will be the most entertaining but I want to use MyVegas rewards.

Has anyone seen the Criss Angel show? I usually love magic shows and would like some feedback.

Thanks!
    If what you are looking for is a magic show then you are better off with seeing David Copperfield at MGM Grand, though I don't recall if I have seen tickets for that on Myvegas.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Criss Angel's Las Vegas show......

Thanks for all the input! @Evoni I saw David copper field twice and loved it! DH and I both got to participate in the show.

@bigmac thanks. No thanks on the infomercials! Pass!
    @TwoArmedBandito he's totally full of himself. He had more eyeliner on than Holly Madison when they were an item. I also read that he has a contract until he's 50 so he'll be there for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most entertainers are full of themselves, not a shocker.

Criss Angel is 48, so if the contract is until he's 50, that's not a unusual time period for one.

When we saw his show I think there was only 1 or 2 short vids from the TV show, so I guess that's one of the changes they made to it a year ago.

The Michael Jackson show at MB is great.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

@Evoni I had no idea he was 48! He's hiding behind all that eyeliner/hair/ emo stuff....

+1 for the M. Jackson show. Was never a fan of his, but the show is just goddamn amazing. Chris Angel is not the best Magic show on the strip. You can do bett -- Penn & Teller and David Copperfield are better. Hell, even the dirty hypnotist shows are better.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

Quote Originally Posted by nenshee21 View Post
    @Evoni I had no idea he was 48! He's hiding behind all that eyeliner/hair/ emo stuff....

I know I was surprised too when I heard a while back how old he was.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: