User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Criss Angel's Las Vegas show......

Quote Originally Posted by nenshee21 View Post
    is it THAT bad?

We're thinking about watching a show when we go in a couple of weeks. I've seen most of the shows on the strip with the exception of Criss Angel, Michael Jackson, Zumanity and the new ones like Show Stoppers. Out of the 3 old ones, I know that the Michael Jackson show will be the most entertaining but I want to use MyVegas rewards.

Has anyone seen the Criss Angel show? I usually love magic shows and would like some feedback.

Thanks!
    @nenshee21, I have tickets to see his show in July along with Kathy Griffin and Cirque Ka. I've heard amazing things about it. Not the "must not dos". So I figured why not even though I'm not a fan of him at all because he's a total douche.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Most entertainers are full of themselves, not a shocker.

Criss Angel is 48, so if the contract is until he's 50, that's not a unusual time period for one.

When we saw his show I think there was only 1 or 2 short vids from the TV show, so I guess that's one of the changes they made to it a year ago.

The Michael Jackson show at MB is great.
    @Evoni, MJ is probably one of the BEST shows I've seen in vegas to date. It was so amazing. I was in one of the first sections and while the music was giving me a heart attack, I loved it...because the music and the production was just absolutely fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    +1 for the M. Jackson show. Was never a fan of his, but the show is just goddamn amazing. Chris Angel is not the best Magic show on the strip. You can do bett -- Penn & Teller and David Copperfield are better. Hell, even the dirty hypnotist shows are better.
    @noleman, So glad to read this, because I was starting to get nervous after reading the other review about the informericial thing.

Can I use Express Comps to pay for the Michael Jackson show?

Can I use Express Comps to pay for the Michael Jackson show?
    Yes you can.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thanks @Evoni, you're a fountain of Vegas knowledge. This will probably be one of our last trips in a while... (Maybe one more during the summer months) so we need to do everything we want to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad... Trip is postponed.

Oh no! I hate to hear this. I hope you get to go real soon.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you can reschedule it for later this year.
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter: